Drew Imagine

You weren't newly fond of California but you always wanted to move there. It was a dream, a fantasy. As a child you told stories upon stories on how you were going to move there and catch a hottie to marry one day. You weren't too far off from that dream until you met someone. He made you happy and he granted you the best things in life, everything you could ask for. As you know, life's not about getting what you want. Things come and go, life goes on.

You were granted a beautiful baby girl with a loving father but he was sent off to war. You always had a bad feeling rot in the back of your mind but he promised you. A promise is a promise, right? He wouldn't lie to you because he loved you. As days went on, you wrote each other back and forth till one day you got a knock on the door telling you the horrible news about how your husband died. Life was hard and you could barely go on but you did all you could for you and your baby. You needed something new in life, something you always wanted. So you moved. You packed your bags and hitched off to California.

You told your goodbyes and lived in hotel after hotel for months until you found a job and a house. You saved money and you could've just got a house in the first place instead of staying in hotels but you felt it wasn't necessary. You and your husband were well off and you just all you could and lived off it, hoping to save once again when you got a job. You lived by the beach and you and your little girl absolutely loved it. You were the happiest you've been in awhile and you felt refreshed and great.

It was the weekend and as promised, it was 'beach day'. 'Beach day' was something you made up for you and your daughter to have fun. Way not make a name for it? You both packed everything you needed and headed off. You found the perfect spot and put sunscreen on your daughter. She always made sure to get you also, wanting to help her mommy.

"There you go, mommy," she giggled as you made faces at her. She grabs a bucket and runs off to play in the sand.

"Don't go too far," you yell to her as she stops and drops to the ground. You lay back and get some sun. You were pretty tan from going almost every weekend but you weren't as tan you wanted.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's great! We got new music coming and we're all excited for it. I think you'll all like it," you hear as you sit up. You see a boy, well a man, talking to a guy with a camera. There were two other people and they both nodded their head in agreement. You watch as they talk about music and other things. You were mostly interested in the man that was first talking. He had on shorts and a red tank. You could partly see some tattoos on his arms and they brought you to your attention. You loved tattoos and seeing him pull them off made you even more attracted to the man.

You see a little head bob their way to the group of guys and you jump up. You jog your way over to them. The one in red picks her up and starts talking to her.

"What's your name?", your daughter asks as she smiles brightly.

"My names Drew. What's your name, cutie?", she giggles and tells him her name. They talk together and you laugh at your little social butterfly.

"I'm so sorry. She usually doesn't do this," you say to the guys and they all say it's ok and tell you how cute she is. The man gives you your daughter back and introduces himself.

"Hi. I'm Drew. That's Wes and that's Keaton," he tells you as you tell them your name. The camera man turns the camera off and you guys talk together. You learned they were in a band and just came back from a little tour. They offered to help you explore a little and you happily exchanged numbers to meet up in the near future.

----------------------------------------------

REQUEST

VOTE

COMMENT