Not Emblem3.

I made this as a request. It's a 5SOS if you like that band.

--------------------------------------------

You hated Calum Hood. With your finger like claws to his neck to the way his pistol stood heavily against your temple. You were always both ready to launch at each other. Ready to take one another down to the point of death but of course your bother got in the way. You really did hate Calum but deep down, Calum wanted nothing but you. Of course Luke, your brother, wouldn't let that happen. So as Calum tried saving himself, he found nothing but to have an attitude towards you so nothing was too visible of his liking of your all. You really did think he hated you but little did you know it was far from hate. You were always neck to neck with each other. In arguments you stood nose to nose, chest to chest, and toe to toe. Not that Calum cared. Actually he made sure you were both touching because that was the only time he ever got to feel you. Even though he couldn't truly feel you in the way he wanted, he got to get a smell of your sweet perfume to the touch of your chest to his. He would always talk about the way you looked to how you talked and he'd never know it actually tore you down a little each time he said something. He would poke at you and poke at all your flaws. He never thought it'd hurt you so much but it did. He was just pointing out the things he secretly loved about you. He loved the way your hair stood out of your ponytail as it looked like you rolled heavily in your bed at night. Not that he knew you actually tossed and turned, crying your heart out, tears drowning your hair to make it stick and look the way it did. He loved the way your stomach showed out of some of your shirts. He never meant for you to take what he said personal. He didn't think 'look at that' would be as mean as you made it seem. You were just always made fun of so automatically it came out negative. You would hang your head low and head to your room with a sigh, food forgotten. He loved the way your thighs looked in your jeans but 'thunder thighs' would jokingly slip every know and then. He thought you were more confident than that and that you loved who you were. So of course being a boy, he thought you'd take it lightly and move on but little did he know it haunted you dark at night when it was pitch black like your aching soul. He loved the way your sweet yet sinful sound of your voice rolled off your tongue like tidal waves crashing at his aching heart.

Here you stood in your little black dress that barely covered your rounded butt cheeks. You weren't ready for this and you felt uncomfortable in what you were wearing but your friend forced you to go to some high school house party. Of course you didn't want to go because it was far from your scene but you owed your friend and you were never one to hold back of a promise. Your dress was too short and your heels were too tall. Your makeup was beyond overdone and your friend made you look different than you really were. The makeup accented your eyes in a way they've never done before and the dress sucked to your body, your curves deeply showing. You both head down the stairs and as you got closer down, the sound of voices got louder. As you hit the last step, all voices stop and eyes were on you.

"Wow."

"You're not going out like that."

"Sexy."

And last but not least you heard the one voice you were tired of having to deal with.

"Ew. Put on clothes."

You did want nothing but to put on clothes and just read a book but you're friend was dragging you there. You walk over to Calum and punch his arm.

"If you don't shut up I'm gonna beat your ass," you grab his collar and get in his face. You always gave off an innocent vibe and Calum loved that though. He knew you could hold yourself up without anyone's hand and that's why he liked messing with you. He wanted to see you get riled up and tease you. It actually turned him on beyond words could explain. He knew you'd be the type to be dominant but at the same time beg to be dominated. It was like you crying out to be, yet he knew no matter what you'd be in control. He loved that also. He loved your dominance and he needed just a little taste of it.

"Make me," he heaves out. He wanted you and he wanted to feel your legs wrapped around him. He wanted your hands in his hair, tugging it roughly as lips worked together. It was one of his biggest fantasies and he couldn't think too long on it or he'd go insane.

"I don't have time for you. Bye, guys," you walk away from him, fixing his messed up collar from your grabbing, and wave to the others. You and your friend head out the door, ready to get everything off your mind.

--------------

You stumble through the door, hand on head. You've never got this drunk and obviously you were the kind to be on the emotional side. Everything added up on your shoulders and you were ready to bawl your eyes out like you normally did. You head to the kitchen, grabbing onto the walls or whatever you could. Your hand hit a vase, a crashing sound to travel through the walls and to jolt awake a sound asleep Calum. He heads down the steps knowing you'd be home soon enough. He peeps around the corner and watches you.

"Fuck," you gasp out in a cry, fist pounding the island in the middle of the kitchen. Calum was confused as to what was wrong with you. Did you forget something or maybe it was because you broke the vase? Soon cries of pain develop and hit his ears. He watches as you break down right in front of him. You fall to the ground and roll up into yourself. You gasp for air as realize how worthless you are. You got into a dumb fight with your best friend and everything went downhill from there. You never thought highly of yourself but you were always reminded the fact by Calum.

He rushes to your side and rubs the small of your back.

"Don't touch me," you hiccup and move away from the boy.

"Look I'm sorry for everything I've done but let me help-," he started to say but you cut him off.

"No, Calum. No. Don't even say you're sorry because I know you're not. I know I'm fat and lazy, dumb and stupid. I know everything you tell me and whatever's in between. I know. I know. I know. I truly know I'm not anything. I'm far from perfect and you make that pretty clear, Calum. It's pretty clear to see," you ramble bullshit as you were still half drunk with a burning, tear stricken face.

"You are dumb for thinking like that. I've never meant for it to be mean or anything. I'm just teasing you. Please, just let me help you," he grabs your body to help you up and you no longer fight back. He picks you up and heads back to your room to get you ready for bed.

"Here," he hands you some clothes from your drawer, taking off your heels. Before you can think twice, your dress is off and you're left in the lacy thong your friend forced you to wear. Calum can't help but to stare, not wanting to invade your privacy but you were right there in front of him. You get the shirt on tiredly and sigh, jumping in your bed ready to sleep. Tears dried up long ago but your face still ached from the tears and rubbing irritating you. You sigh heavily as Calum tries comprehending what he just seen. You weren't completely mad at Calum but you were drunk. Maybe your mind was elsewhere or maybe you've always felt feelings for him but the words slipped and even after that, you felt no shame in yourself.

"Well, are you going stay there all night or are you going to lay with me?"

Calum moves to your bed and gets in, not touching you. You heave a sigh and move yourself into him as he didn't get the hint you wanted him to hold you. You wanted him to touch you and feel you always. Everything was a blur because random feelings came and unnatural thoughts occurred. You wanted him to kiss you, taste you, and just be with you. Maybe you've never realized you liked him and the way he teased you. You were just having a hard time in life and everything was all too serious. But once you realized after he told you it was just jokingly, it was jokingly and it all flew over your head. You wanted him to hold you, touch you, feel you, kiss you, taste, and sooth your darkest thoughts. You wanted nothing more than him at night, in your bed, forever and always.