High

Wes: You just got home from having a long stressful day at work. You were told to run from place to place getting this and that. 'Get me this' 'get me that' was heavily thrown around that day and as you were hurrying to move around people, your heel got stuck on a doorway threshold and you completely let go of everything. Papers flying, coffee shooting out like a volcano from your hot cup. Which, just so happened to get on your beautiful hugging white skirt, surely ruining it. It was by far your favorite skirt for work. After your accident, you had to walk around with a stained outfit. Your papers were completely ruined and you had to print and write out yet another twenty papers. You were ready for the day to end and it had barely started. As the day progressed, the more everyone nagged at you. You had enough and you were soon to snap.

"(Y/L/N), get in here," your boss yelled at you from his room across from your own little space. You straighten out your ruined, coffee stained, skirt and headed for his office.

"Yes?"

"What happened here? I asked for neatly printed papers," he stared you down.

"I tripped this morning and ruined the papers, sir. I printed out the same copies and Melissa said she'd take them from me and bring them to you. They were neatly printed when I gave them to her, sir," you quietly told him. You had a sickening gut feeling when giving them to her but you were running late, still having to other things, so you willingly gave them to her without a second thought. You were rushing, your mind moving a million miles per hour and you wanted to get everything done and with a giving hand, you took the chance. Melissa never liked you though and you had no explanation as to why. You should've known better.

Your boss yelled at you for a good ten minutes and you rushed to get everything finished with for the day.

You finally finished work with more than ever on your plate. Your eyes were bloodshot and your stomach rumbled with hunger as you hadn't ate all day. You rushed inside to get your stomach full and get ready for bed. You got food, ate, and headed upstairs. You change and head back for the living room. You plop down and turn the tv on as the door slams open.

"What'd up, babe," Wesley laughed like it was the funniest thing ever. You already knew he was high off his ass and you didn't want to hear it. He became a rambunctious, giggling, mess when he was stoned. You hated it and he seemed to be the worse when you were having a bad day.

"Shut up, Wes!"

"Why? I'm just having fun. You never have any fun," he grabs your cheeks and stretches it out.

"Wesley, stop," you were getting mad now.

"You're so lame. Have some fun," he attacks you in away of showing he wanted to wrestle you.

"Get the fuck off me before I beat your ass," you yell at the top of your lungs, done with Wesley's bullshit.

"Calm down," he gets off you as you were harshly thrashing in his hold.

"I'm not got going to calm down. I'm tired of you coming home high off your ass and messing with me. I'm tired of it, Wes,"you head for the stairs and huff in annoyance. You lay on the bed as tears slowly develop in your eyes as you realize just how bad your day was. You quietly sniff as they all rush down your redden cheeks.

"Don't cry, baby. I didn't mean to upset you. You've been just so down lately and I wanted to bring you back up," he wraps you in his arms as you told him about your horrible day.

Keaton: You loved going to school and being friends with everyone. It was pretty awesome to talk to everyone and know everyone from every group. You couldn't help yourself but try getting along with everyone. You were a peace maker, not a world breaker. You loved hearing people talk intelligently about their passions or just giving you mini life lessons because you were the only person that was openly minded to anything. You didn't mind, you loved soaking in everything and keeping a hold of it. You wanted to know as much as you could about the world and people's perspective and you took it all to your own advantages. No one really had a problem with you and if they did, they soon got over it. Teachers loved you and in a way, you were a teachers pet but no one ever talked of it. You weren't bad. You got good grades, never went to a party, never smoked or drank, and as surprising as it sounded, you never had a boyfriend. Of course you've been asked out but you never felt a connection to them. So of course you disagreed kindly to the offer and moved along but that all changed as the new kid rolled in town. He changed everything about you. He barged in your life and took over.