Meet me in five

You were always a tom boy. From playing in the dirt with worms to dressing in oversized shirts, loose jeans, and baseball caps. You were nothing special in your eyes but you were everything to Drew. Really, he loved everything about you from your messy ponytails to your makeup-less face. Drew always had this thing for natural beauty, he was all for it. He found it incredibly sexy and attractive. If you were beautiful without makeup, why wear it? Not that he hated but he found it more pleasant when you didn't. He found you beyond sexy with makeup, something he didn't see you in often, but he never pushed you to wear what you didn't need. The thing he loved more than anything were your thighs. Your creamy, soft, delicate thighs were what he needed and loved to feel. He never seen much of them in clothes but when he did, he would go insane and couldn't hold back. He would touch and caress no matter where you were. If he felt the need to touch, he groped. He was always a touchy kind of man and of course he felt the need and to prove a point that you were his. Whatever was apart of you was his and he made that pretty clear with his constant grope and teasing. So if you were to ever wear something girly, skin showing he was all over that. He loved it and cherished the occasion, no doubt about it. He couldn't hold long without whispering dirty needs in your ear. He made sure you were ready, wanting him just as much as he needed and wanted you. He would sweetly touch you in inappropriate places. He would nip and bite at whatever he could get access to. Hands would be under the table in matter of minutes, ready to tease and taunt you for being something so beautiful. Skin was all he needed to be hard for you. He loved the shirts that made your breast pop and the tight shorts and skirts that would accent your curves.

So here you were, in Washington to meet Drew's lovely family. You stood in a pair of black high heels, a cropped grey sweatshirt with a black skirt that reached where you cropped sweater stopped and went a few inches past your finger tips, makeup lightly done. You still picked something not so girl but presentable enough to see his family and you wouldn't be uncomfortable. You wore a gold necklace, a pendent attached that Drew bought awhile ago for you. You were giving out greeting with a light smile.

"You're so beautiful," Kristy, Drew's mom, complimented you and went on about how you were great for Drew and how he talks nonstop about you on the phone or whenever they talked. She knew you were the best thing in Drew's life for these past few months and she was happy to finally meet you and see how beautiful you truly were. She hugged you and thanked you for coming, sending you off to talk to everyone else. You excuse yourself for a minute to get a drink. You head to the kitchen and face the counter. You rest your palms face down on the counter, squaring your shoulders, and stare into space. You began to get overwhelmed by how grateful you were for Drew and his family, slowly realizing they're becoming your own family. Hands attack you and you jump, hips slamming into the counter. You gasp as Drew squishes you harder into it. His hands move around your stomach and the other up your thigh. You moan and bring your head back to rest on Drew.

"You know how I get when you dress like this," he growls in your ear, nibbling and licking the tip of it. His hand goes higher and runs across were you want nothing but him to touch, skirt riding up. His hand gropes your breast and you wiggle in his hold. Your hands grip the counter and you heavily pant. His lips attach to your neck, sucking and kissing, surely leaving a purple tent to your creamy skin. He runs and squeezes every inch of your body he possibly could, needing you as soon as possible. Before you know it, Drew's away from your body and fixing his collar.

"Meet me in my old room in five," he walks through the halls to his room, winking at you on the way. You heave over the counter, gripping as hard as you could and try composing yourself.

--------------

Kinda sucked

REQUEST

FEED BACK