Chapter 14: Where is He?

Adanessa POV

"Arwen, you have to get out of here." I say to her urgently.

"But-"

"No, Arwen. Go now, get the others. They are not to far." I say.

She reluctantly goes and I shoot yet another orc. All is quiet for a minute as I wait for something to happen. It's too quiet and I am starting to feel somewhat afraid.

That's when I hear them. Footsteps. Hundreds of footsteps. And they are coming my way. I watch as the orcs surround me. I stand there only having Legolas' bow and a few arrows. There is no way I am getting out of this alive. There is no one here to help me. I stand here, with no one by my side.

I Stand Alone.

I start shooting at the orcs, but soon run out of arrows. I stand, staring at the orcs, watching them as they slowly move closer. This is it, I think to myself.

That's when I get jerked back by someone. I am confused and start freaking out until I realize that it was Gandalf. I calmed down and look around to see Eladan and Elrohir fighting the orcs.

"Let's go!" Gandalf shouts at them. We all run out of this creepy place that is crawling with orcs to where the others are. I see Aragorn holding Arwen and comforting her.

After a few moments of silence and everyone has calmed down some, Gandalf says, "Where is Legolas?"

Arwen and I both look at each other with saddened faces.

"Where is Legolas?" Gandalf asks again, more sternly this time.

"He traded places with me." Arwen says sadly, her voice cracking.

Gandalf gives a sigh, "There's nothing we can do now for him. We did what we came here to do, we got Arwen back and she is safe. There are too many orcs and too few of us. I think it is best that we head back to Rivendell."

"But Gandalf, we can't just leave him!" I shout at him, grown more angry at him by the minute.

"I'm sorry, Adanessa, we can not help him." He says, trying not to yell at me.

Fine, if you won't help him, I will!" I scream at him and grab a sword.

I start to head to go save Legolas because I can't leave him behind. I would never be able to forgive myself if something happens to him. But Elrohir stops me.

"Andanessa, you can't go alone. You will be killed for sure. Let's go back to Rivendell, maybe we can get Lord Elrond too help us."

I am about to tell him no, but then I think about it. If I do get killed, I would not be helping Legolas at all.

"Fine." I give in. "But I will come back with or with out help.

"Alright, then let's get going." Gandalf says.

I finally get one friend back and then loose another one. I just hope we will be able to get back here in time before anything happens to Legolas.

I turn around to look at Dol Guldur one last time and whisper, "I'll be back Legolas, I promise."

~~~~~~

What?!? ITS AN UPDATE! I FINALLY UPDATED!!! And I am so sorry guys I really feel bad. I had lost all of my books for a couple months and I was so scared I wasn't going to get them back, but I did! So yay! I got to update and I will most likely update agaiun within the next few days. :) I love you guys so much, thanks for sticking with me. <3 Also, pleas tell me your thoughts on this chapter. :) Someone helped me with coming up with a great idea for this book. And that someone is, Ellieloubee :) Thank you so much for your help! These next few chapters are based off of her idea that she gave me.

~Ellethwen <3