Chapter 18: I Love You

Adanessa POV

We have arrived at Rivendell, King Thranduil went to talk to Lord Elrond. I see Elladan and Elrohir walk out. I get off of my horse and go over to them.

"Will you be joining us?" I ask.

"Yes, we will. And some of our army too." Elladan tells me.

I smile at them, "Thank you."

I walk back over to Alassëa and see that she is talking to Mri.

"Gi suilon, Mir. (I greet you)" I say to her.

"Gi suilon." She says back.

"She will be joining us to rescue the Prince." Alassëa tells me.

And Mri says, "I want to help in anyway that I can."

King Thranduil walks out with Lord Elrond and some of Lord Elrond's army. Hopefully we will have enough to take on the Orcs at Dol Guldur.

We take off for Dol Guldur. Hold on Legolas, we are coming.

~~~

As we are traveling, I see a face that I do not expect to see.

"Adanessa, how are holding up?" My Ada (Father), or more commonly known as Gandalf, asks me. He is using a gentle voice, is he not still mad at me?

"I'm fine." I tell him, not looking at him.

He gives a sigh, "I am sorry if I seemed upset with you before. I was just upset because I thought that you were dead. I have missed you much. Please, would you look at me."

I slowly look up at him, I have honestly missed him a lot too. He was an amazing father, maybe we can become close again like we once were. He is all that I have left of my family. So, I decide to be truthful with him.

"I am so worried about Legolas, Ada." I say to him, my voice cracking because it is the first time in many years since I have called him that.

"It will be all right, my daughter, we will save him." He promises me and I smile at him.

We have finally reached Dol Guldur. We all get off of our horses and slowly advance towards the old fortress. All is quiet, the Orcs must have hidden in the shadows. All of the sudden I hear a shout and turn around to see the Orcs running at us.

I pull out my sword just in time to block a hit from an Orc. I then kill it and a few more Orcs before I start to head further into the fortress. I have to find Legolas. Soon there are no more Orcs, it is just me walking down a dark hallway. I start looking in every room trying to find Legolas when I hear a noise behind me.

I let out a sigh of relief when I realize who it is. "Ada, it is just you."

He gives a smile, "I have missed being called that."

He helps me as I continue looking for Legolas.

"Over here." He tells me.

I walk over to where he is and look inside to see Legolas lying unconscious on the floor. He is in a cell. Ada hands me the key.

"Here you go, I am going to try to find the Red Wizard."

"Alright, please stay safe Ada." I say to him.

"You too." He says and kisses the top of my head and starts to head out of the door.

"Ada."

"Yes, my dear?"

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you, too." He says back to me and leaves.

I then quickly go over to the cell door and open it. I drop down to my knees next to Legolas and turn him on his back. I gasp. He has been beaten and has a really bad bump on his head. He might have a concussion.

"Oh, Legolas." I whisper, "What did he do to you?"

His breathing is faint, but at least he is breathing.

"Adanessa?" I hear someone shout.

"I am in here, Alassëa." I shout back to her.

When she enters the room, Mri is with her, and they both gasp.

"Is he all right?"Alassëa asks.

"I do not know, he is alive but he is unconscious." I tell her. "Can you both help me? I am going to carry him, can you keep a watch out and kill any Orcs that try to kill us? We need to get him to Rivendell quickly, I do not know how much longer he can hold on."

"Of course, let's go."

I gently pick up Legolas in my arms. We start to quietly walk back to the entrance of the fortress so we can get out of here.Alassëa and Mri kills every Orc that comes towards us. Eventually we make it out and Mri gets our horses.

They help me get Legolas on my horse and then I get up and hold on to him while the other two get on their horses. We take off for Rivendell. Legolas' breathing is starting to slow down. I am slowly starting to lose him.

"Please, Legolas. Don't leave me." I hesitate a moment before saying my next words, "I love you."

~~~~~~

Ahh, omg. Legolas has been rescued! But, will they make it to Rivendell in time to save him? I will be updating again soon! Also, today is my 2nd year anniversary of me being on Wattpad! I cannot believe it has been two years! I want to thank you all so much for all of your encouragement and for sticking with me. :) I love you all soooo much!

~Ellethwen <3