Chapter 7: The Feanod

This chapter  is dedicated to: CherryBlossomSky!!! :) Thank you soooooo much for letting me use your idea of the Faenod! <3 The Faenod and what it means belongs to CherryBlossomSky. It is in her awesome book: This I Promise You ~ (A Legolas Love Story) It is an amazing book, and if you would like, you should totally check it out.

Adanessa POV

~her memory of her mom continued~

“Faenod?" I asked.

(Authors Note: The paragraph below completely belongs to CherryBlossomSky. Do not take the idea of the faenod unless you ask her for permission to, thank you for understanding.)

“Yes. We as a race, Elves have a special instinct inside them; Instinct for any danger approaching, an instinct of the weakest points against our enemies, and much more. The very important one is called Faenod, or Soul-bind. It's a moment when our instincts senses their soul mate. When I first saw your father, everything that I loved such as objects, places, anything suddenly was dimmed at the sight of him. He stood apart from anything. It only grew stronger when we were face to face. Completing the Faenod is looking into each other's eyes. No magic, no enchantments could ever make a person feel as intensely as the Faenod and there is no way to make someone your Faenod. There is only one soul mate for each Elf." My Naneth tells me.

“Wow, so that means I have a Faenod out there somewhere?" I ask with interest.

“Yes, my tinu (daughter) And you will find him one day."

~memory is now over~

I am wondering now if I have met my Faenod yet. I wonder who he is. I hope it is someone like Legolas or Elrohir. “She is amazing. Remember what Ada told us about Faenods? I really hope that Adanessa is my Faenod." I hear Elrohir tell his brother.

“Elrohir, you just met her. And you also have to remember the other thing he said. You cannot make some one your Faenod." His brother Elladan reminds him.

“I know I just met her, but I love everything about her. She is amazing! And I know. I can't make her my Faenod, but I can still hope." Elrohir says.

“If she does end up being your Faenod, you would be a very lucky elf. I can tell from what you told me of her. You are my brother and I want you to be happy. But also remember, we are here to save our sister." Elladan tells him.

“Yes, I know. With every passing moment I pray that nothing bad has happened to her. This is hard for me to talk about, can we talk about something else?" Elrohir asks.

“Yes, of course my brother." Elladan answers.

I decide to stop listening, because I know it is not nice to eavesdrop. I love how nice the twins are to each other. They must be really close. And I admire that.

When I used to live in the Woodland-Realm, most siblings didn't get along. I hated seeing them fight. So, when My little sister, Buieruwen, was born I made sure to be a good sister. And I'm glad I did, cause we had so much fun together. I miss her so much.

~~~~~~

I updated, YAY! :) I hope you guys liked the chapter. Thought since I went a while before updating I would update now.

                                 ~Ellethwen <3