Chapter 25: The Waterfall

Adanessa POV

After eating with King Thranduil, Legolas, and Alassëa. Legolas walks over to me as Alassëa and I are about to leave.

"Wait, Adanessa." He calls for me.

Alassëa gives me a wink and leaves.

"Yes, Legolas?"

"Would you go for a ride through Mirkwood with me? I do not want to go alone for fear of getting lost." He asks me.

"Legolas, I would love to come with you." I tell him and he smiles at me.

I smile back and he links his arm with mine as we head to the stables. He lets go when we get there and we each mount a horse. When we are both ready, we head out of the Woodland-Realm and into Mirkwood.

I start to head down a trail. I am going to the place that we first met. That day at the waterfall. Maybe I can get him to remember.

When we finally reach the waterfall, I get off of my horse and walk over to the edge of the water. Legolas follows me and stands next to me.

"This is very beautiful!" He exclaims.

"Yes, it is. You know, this is the place we first met." I tell him, reaching down to touch the water with my fingertips. It feels cool.

"Really?" He questions.

"Yes. It was many years ago." I give a small sigh and say, "But when we met, I looked different than I do now."

I take a deep breath in and whisper in Elvish. My brown hair turns back to its original blonde color, my freckles come back and my green eyes change back to blue.

I open my eyes and he stares at me in disbelief. Then he looks into my eyes and I look into his. Everything around me becomes frozen, no matter what I do I cannot stop looking into his amazing blue eyes.

He walks closer to me until he is right in front of me, still not breaking eye contact. He leans forward and kisses me and I kiss him back, feeling sparks.

When we pull apart he smiles at me and says,

"I remember."

~~~~~~

YAY! Legolas remembers!!! And they kiiiiiisssssssed! :D There is only one more chapter left and then there will be an epilogue. :) Updates are every Friday! Love you all,

~Ellethwen <3