Chapter 3: Saying Goodbye

Adanessa POV

The three days flew by quickly. All I really did was eat, sleep, and talk with Alassëa. I have not seen Legolas since Alassëa came back. I wonder if I am going to see him before Alassëa and I leave in a couple of hours.

I go to the balcony and just stare at the view of the Woodland-Realm. I then my head to the left and see something I have not seen in years, and another memory comes to mind...

~~~ (Adanessa's Memory)

“Adanessa!" My little sister squeals happily. “Where are we going?" She starts to giggle.

“It's a surprise, Buieruwen. Your not peaking, are you?" I ask her. She shakes her head and giggles again.

“Here we are. You can open your eyes now." After I say this she uncovers her eyes and give a small gasp.

Oh, Adanessa, it so pretty." She says staring at the waterfall, surrounded by a small pond and tons of flowers.

“That's not the only surprise." I say and Buieruwen looks over at me and smiles. “I am also going to teach you how to swim."

She started jumping up and down and shouting, “Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!"

So for those next two hours I taught her how to swim. And she was very good at it, just like me. She was so happy and that made me happy. When we were done we laid in the grass and let the sun dry us off.

“Adanessa?" She says sitting up and looking at me. I sit up too. “Thank you so much! You are he best sister an elleth (girl elf) could ask for. I love you so much." I couldn't help but smile. it meant so much to me.

“It was no problem, I would do anything for you." I say picking her up and setting her on my lap. “I love you too, and you are such a joy in my life. You are an amazing person, Buieruwen, and don't you ever forget that."

~~~

I smile at that memory. That was one of the best days of my life. I miss Buieruwen so much. Just then my door opens. It is Alassëa.

“It's time to go, Adanessa." She says and I nod my head. We enter out of the gates of The Woodland-Realm and Legolas is standing there. Alassëa and I both bow to him.

“Good luck on your journey back home. If either of you or both of you ever want to come back, you are most welcome." Legolas says to us.

“Thank you." Alassëa and I both say at the same time. Alassëa starts to walk off but, want to say goodbye to Legolas.

“Goodbye Legolas. Thanks for your help." I walk away before he can say anything.

At first, Alassëa and I walk without talking, then she asks a question. “Have you met Legolas before?"

I nod my head, “How did you know?"

“You don't say Prince Legolas, you just call him Legolas." She says and I understand what she means. He would only allow a friend to call him Legolas.

It looked like she was going to say something else, but when she looked into my eyes she decided not to. We walked the rest of the five hour trip in silence.

When we got back all, I wanted to do was rest. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I fall asleep.

~~~~~~

I had some time to work on my book! :) I hope you have enjoyed this chapter I also updated another book of mine Aerlinniel's Secret.

                     ~Ellethwen <3