Chapter 24: He Needs You

Adanessa POV

We enter the gates of the Woodland-Realm, I am standing by Legolas' side. I can tell that he is nervous, so I link my arm with his. He gives me a small smile and I return it.

The guards are bowing to Legolas and King Thranduil as we pass them. Legolas looks a bit confused, but bows his head back to them. When we make it to the throne room, I give another smile to Legolas.

"I will take my leave now and I will see you later today, Legolas." I tell them, slightly bowing my head to the both of him.

"Will you join us later when we eat? Alassëa is invited to come too." King Thranduil asks.

"Sure, we will be there." I say and leave the Throne room.

I find Alassëa waiting for me outside the Throne room.

"We are invited to eat with them later today." I inform her.

"Great! Has Legolas remembered anything yet?" She questions.

"Sadly, no. He has not." I tell her.

She gives a sigh and says, "We just have to keep trying and not lose hope."

"I am trying to not lose hope. What if he does not ever get his memories back though?"

"You should not be thinking like that. But, if he does not get his memories back you should still stay here for him. I heard him tell you that you are the only person he really trusts. He needs you, Adanessa." She tells me.

"I know, I am not going to leave him. What about you?"

"I will stay here with you. Although, I might go back to Rivendell for a while, but I will not go for a few months." She smiles at me and then continues, "Why don't we go get ready so we are presentable to eat with the King and The Prince."

~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating recently. I have had a rough/ busy couple weeks. Updates are every Friday! Love you all,

~Ellethwen <3