Epilogue

There was a big feast when Legolas and Adanessa returned and told King Thranduil the good news: that Legolas' memories had returned!

They also told King Thranduil about how he got his memories back. He was very happy to know that his son had found his Faenod. So they also celebrated that the Prince had found his Faenod.

Legolas and Adanessa danced all evening, enjoying each others company. They had a great time and were so happy to be together.

Gandalf, Adanessa's Ada (Father), heard of the great news and came to the Woodland-Realm. He walked over to Legolas and Adanessa and stole her for a dance.

"I am very proud of you, tinu (daughter)." He tells Adanessa as they danced.

"Thank you, Ada. I am so happy to see you again." She says to him.

Adanessa was having an amazing time. After so many years of feeling sad because she had lost her family and thought her Ada hated her, she was finally happy.

Her and her Ada were finally close once again, she had a new home at the Woodland-Realm with her best friend, Alassëa and she had fallen in love with the Prince of the Woodland-Realm, Legolas.

When she finished dancing with her Ada, she walked back over to Legolas who was standing at the balcony looking out at the forest below. It was a beautiful sight to see. Legolas wrapped his arms around her waist and she leaned against him.

She knows that she never has to stand alone again. She will always have her Ada, Alassëa, and most of all she has her Faenod, Legolas.

~~~~~~

I can't believe we have reached the end of I Stand Alone! I have had so much fun writing this, thank you all for sticking with me all the way through this book, I hope that you all enjoyed it!

Also, I wasn't going to write a sequel for this book...BUT if a lot of you guys want a sequel, I will make one! :D

Love you all so much,

~Ellethwen <3