Chapter 10: Better Sooner or Later

This Chapter is dedicated to: Dess_Basilisk!!! <3 You will find out why at the end of the chapter! :)

Adanessa POV

Elrohir walks over to Gandalf. “Is it true? Are you her father?"

Gandalf gives a sigh and walks over to me. “Yes it is true. And I would like to know what happened. Listen Adanessa, I thought you were dead. Please, just tell me what happened." Gandalf begs me.   

Everybody's eyes are on me. Waiting to see what I have to say. Am I ready to tell everyone what happened. But especially, am I ready to tell my father what happened. I guess I will have to anyway. Better it be sooner than later.

I take a deep breath and begin telling everyone what happened. “I was going for a walk in the woods, when all of the sudden I heard orcs. I had went to reach for my weapons, but when I did they were not there. I remembered I had left them at home. I knew that I had only one option. I had to run. But instead of running further into the woods, I ran towards my home. I was faster than the orcs, but not by much. When I got inside my house, my Naneth asked me what was wrong. But, before I could say anything, a black arrow pieces her heart. I knew there was now nothing I could do but save my sister. When I got to her room, there were already orcs in there. I watch as they sliced a blade into her heart. I was heartbroken and I knew there was nothing I could do to change what had happened. I ran out of there, I just kept running and running." I am now sobbing uncontrollably as I continue. “It's all my fault, I should of ran further into the woods. I should be dead, not them."

I look up at everyone and see their sad faces. Elrohir comes and comforts me. “It'll be alright, everything will be alright Adanessa." He says, soothingly.

I sure hope everything will be alright.

~~~~~~

Yes, it's a short chapter. I have big plans fir the next one so it will be longer. Thank everyone for waiting so patiently, I really appreciate it! :)

Ok, so reason why this is dedicated to Dess_Basilisk:

FLURFIE THE LLAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dess_Basilisk told me she wants FLURGIE THE LLAMA to become famous, so…

SPREAD THE NEWS OF FLURFIE THE FABULOUS LLAMA, AND LETS GET HIM                         FAMOUS!!! :)

                                                        ~Ellethwen <3