II

Niyah P.O.V (In MM)

"Versace, Versace, Medusa head on me like I'm 'Luminati

This is a gated community, please get the fuck off the property

Rap must be changing cause I'm at the top and ain't no one on top of me

Niggas be wanting a verse for a verse, but man that's not a swap to me

Drowning in compliments, pool in the backyard that look like Metropolis

I think I'm sellin' a million first week, man I guess I'm an optimist

Born in Toronto but sometimes I feel like Atlanta adopted us

What the fuck is you talkin' 'bout? Saw this shit comin' like I had binoculars

Boy, Versace, Versace, we stay at the mansion when we in Miami

The pillows' Versace, the sheets are Versace, I just won a Grammy

I've been so quiet, I got the world like "What the fuck is he planning"?

Drake yells through the alarm clock next to my bed. My mind is trying to register that its time to wake up. But my body doesn't listen and keeps me pressed under my comforter. The comfort of heat from the warm bed is relaxing but to know that this wont last long irritates the hell out of me.

About 5 minutes later I decide to get up. Kicking the covers off with my legs a cool breeze hits my skin sending goose bumps to the surface. I groan as my tired eyes adjust to the lighting the sun has provided. Sitting on the edge of the bed I slide my feet into my slippers.

I rub my eyes as I walk to the bathroom slowly. I decide to leave the light off since the natural light of the sun is already shining through the window above the tub.

I turn on the hot water letting it run some before stepping in. I stripped myself of my clothes slowly sleep still in my brain. I know I won't be fully woken up until I actually get in the shower.

I relax as the beads of water massage the tense muscles in my body. Relieving all stress that I've had since last night. I let that process happen for about 8 minutes before I began scrubbing my body with Paris Amour Body Scrub from Bath & Body Works.

Stepping out the shower I felt extremely relieved. I walked over towards the sink looking inside the mirror. I grabbed my Clearasil face scrub for acne. I scrubbed my face clean then rinsed. Grabbing my toothbrush I squeezed the minty paste on top. After brushing my teeth I stepped out of the bathroom clutching onto my bath towel that was wrapped around my body.

Opening up my closet I stepped in taking a look at all my clothes. The more clothes you have I swear the more difficult it is to choose. I decided on jean overalls and a basic white crop top.

I quickly curled my hair with a curl wand then slipped on the outfit I'd laid out. I slipped my feet inside white converse and tied their laces. After placing a coat of strawberry colored gloss to my lips I grabbed my white and black tribal print back pack, phone and its charger then skipped downstairs.

It was 7:45. I had to be at school at 9. My mom wasn't home because of a trip she was taking with her best friend Erica. I'd only met the woman about 3 times but my mom would talk about her from time to time. All I knew was that she had a son who I was told was a little older than me. But Erica was the same age as my mother.

Grabbing my keys from the bowl I locked the house after leaving out the front door. My Dad wasn't home either which was expected. I didn't have to let anyone know I was leaving. Both of my parents knew I was going to be on my way to school.