VI

Niyah P.O.V

I was extremely bored sitting in this dry office room all alone. I looked over in Kiera's direction to see her asleep on the couch. I rolled my eyes and got up, deciding to occupy myself and see what was taking them so long.

When Trevan asked me did I wanna go somewhere I would've said no if I'd known it was gonna' be this boring.

Walking towards Kiera I shook her so that she could wake up. They were not about to just keep us in some room until they were done doing whatever they were doing. They'd put us in here 45 minutes ago and I was getting hungry.

"Bitch wake up".

I whispered shaking her. She scrunched her face up and opened her eyes.

"Bitch what"?

"I'm tired of sitting in here. Let's go find the boys".

She closed her eyes again and shifted her position on the couch.

"Trey said don't leave".

"Trey is not our damn daddy".

A smirk began to make its way on her face until it turned into a smile.

"He mines".

She grinned making me twist my face up.

"Eww bitch no. C'mon I'm hungry".

She smacked her teeth and sat up stretching her body. I slid my ponytail holder off of my head and fluffed out my hair.

"Okay fine".

I waited for her stand up before we made our way towards the door that kept the room closed and secluded. I looked over at Kiera who was already looking at me.

"You gone open it"?

I sighed twisting the cold knob and pulling the door towards myself. It creeked opened and I peeked out to see a large figure looking down at me.

"You trynna escape Chipmunk".

I smacked my teeth looking up at the security guard whose name I'd been told was Twan. He's been calling me Chipmunk since we got here which was about 2 hours ago. He was a really nice guy and didn't seem like he was fit for the job. Body wise : yes, but judging by his character I would never guess it.

"Twan you know where the boys are"?

"I do but I'm not supposed to be tellin' you that".

He laughed making me pout.

"Twan they didn't really mean that we had to be locked in here".

Kiera spoke, backing me up.

"Nah Trey already told me not to let yall leave. Especially you man".

"Please Twan. We're like best friends now. You really think I'm gonna do something stupid".

I begged looking up into his large brown eyes. He looked down at me and I could tell he was about to give in, but something must've changed his mind. He stood straight and folded his arms over his chest.

"Nope. I'm not loosing my job over yall asses".

"You really think you're gonna loose your job Twan? You're the best security on the team".

Kiera pumped his head up. He smirked leaning against the door.

"I am"?

"Hell yeah. Trey talks about you all the time".

He grinned and looked our way before sighing aloud.

"Alright damn. They in the chamber but I'm walking yall lil asses down there".