XXIV

Niyah P.O.V

"Hurry up Janiyah."

I laughed to myself knowing that Trevan was mad, being that he said my full name. Normally it was bae, Niyah, or something like that. I yelled back that I was coming before finishing the final touches on my makeup. Making sure I grabbed my purse and keys I walked out of our room door and down the stairs.

"See I'm ready."

"Took you three years." I cut my eyes at Trey. He always had to be the one talking shit.

"We gone fight." I pointed my finger at him.

"Yea yea you ain't gone do shit."

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed Ayden from the floor putting him on my hip. I couldn't wait until my fat man knew how to walk.

"I don't approve of these pants Janiyah. Or this little ass top." Trevan said coming over to me. He grabbed my ass in his hands, pulling me close to him. His cast had just gotten taken off yesterday which he was still excited from. Last night he showed me just how much he missed using both his hands.

"Bae, what do you approve of?" I watched him grab a water bottle from the fridge before we all made our way out the door.

"He wants you to wear a jogging suit every day," Kiera said making me shake my head.

"Okay, I'm sure he'll be satisfied then. Who car we taking?" I asked walking into the hot August sun. I'm glad I did decide to wear my sunglasses because I was just about to leave them.

"Mine, you drive slow and we gotta hurry up. My mama keeps calling me." Trevan spoke and as if on cue, his phone began ringing.

"Ma, we getting in the car now."

I walked over to Trevan's brand new white BMW. He was in love with this car which is why he was always using an excuse to be in it. Now all of a sudden I drive slow. Yeah, okay.

Strapping Ayden into his car seat, I made sure he was secure before getting in the passenger seat. Trey and Kiera were in Trey's car since Trey was driving and Karma was with them. Tre started the engine making everything in the car turn on, including G Herbo's Humble Beast.

"Hit the scene so fresh so mufuckin' clean." He rapped, putting the Rolex watch that was shining on his wrist in my face. I fanned his hand away laughing at him.

"And my car so fast it's leaving everything. I love your soul mama and thank you for everything." He rolled the windows down and backed out of the driveway. Once we drove off Trey's car followed behind us. We were supposed to be meeting the family for breakfast this morning which I knew was going to be crazy as always.

Whenever we went out to eat anywhere it was always 15 or more people, which always irritated the host/hostess. In the end, it didn't matter because Trevan and Trey always tipped well.

"Your mom there already?" I asked him, turning the radio down some. Ayden was in the backseat playing with his toy keys unbothered by the noise. He was so used to it that he didn't care.

"Man nah, she still at the house but steady calling me." I shook my head looking down at my phone.

"Aye, you get my wallet off the dresser." I shook my head.