XXVIII

Trevan P.O.V

"Look at Dada." I grabbed Ayden's hands with one of my mines as I continued to wipe his face. Of course, he began to whine acting like I was killing him.

"Aye stop that." I let his hands go finally, holding him up in my arms again. I analyzed the room one more time to make sure the kitchen was clean and there wasn't any trace of food anywhere. I had woke up early and decided to feed Ayden breakfast so that Janiyah could sleep in a little longer.

"Let's go see if your big head mama woke." I walked around to the staircase and followed them up to the second floor of our home which held the bedrooms. I could hear talking before I opened our bedroom door. Janiyah's back faced the door as she sat on the edge of the bed with her phone up to her ear.

"Yes I am the owner, I wanted to know how soon before the designs are finished so I can see them." She spoke into the phone. She waited a couple seconds before blowing out a breath of frustration. She closed her eyes, resting her head in her hand.

"Alright thank you. Bye." I waited until she hung up the phone before going around the bed and sitting next to her.

"Everything cool?" I asked sitting Ayden down in my lap. He was distracting himself with one of the chains hanging from my neck.

"Yeah. I'm just trying to make sure the spring collection goes out in time and it doesn't seem like it's going to." Once she sajd that I already knew she was referring to the children's boutique.

Since I quit selling drugs a couple of months ago, I've been investing in the person who's invested in me since day one. This way, my money comes back clean and her business grows as it needs to.

"Who in charge of making sure of all that shit?" I asked.

"Well me and my mama but the designers and manufacturing companies delay shit because they want to take their sweet time. But it's nothing I can't fix I just have to meet with them today." She stood from the bed and she ran her hand through her hair that was all over her head.

I was looking at the aftermath of a long ass night that involved a fifth of Hennessy and me in between her thighs.

I couldn't help but allow my eyes to shift down to her round ass that peeked out from one of my thin t-shirts. Janiyah really didn't realize after being pregnant with Ayden, her body had filled in all the right spots. Light stretch marks came across the side of her hip and stretched across both ass cheeks making my mouth water. She was so thick and I loved everything about it. I couldn't get enough of her, and I was the luckiest man alive to have her.

"Hey, stinkybutt!" She smiled at Ayden who immediately turned around in my arms to look at her. A smile stretched across his face and his eyes lit up.

"Da." He smiled as he pointed at me.

"Boy I know that's your daddy. Come here and give mommy some hugs." She grabbed him from me and hugged him making him laugh. "You so silly." She grinned.

"He was just turning one bae." She pouted at me after putting Ayden on his feet. He took off running around the room, looking for something to get into.

"I know man, he getting big." I looked over at my son who was now a year and a half going on twelve years old. He was so advanced and smart for his age which made me proud as a father. I never thought that I would be here, all from one night at a party with Trey crazy ass family.

"I love you girl. You know that?" I grabbed Janiyah by her waist and pulled her body in front of mine. She was standing while I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes, baby I know. You tell me every day." She playfully rolled her eyes, combing her fingers through the nappy curls on my head.

"'Cause it's the truth." My hands went to both sides of her body, caressing her ass and thighs as I stared her in her eyes.

"I love you more baby." She grabbed both sides of my face, placing a kiss on my lips. I was a lovesick ass nigga when it came to my wife and my son. I would die for my family. Any time, any day.

Janiyah P.O.V

"Yeah bae, I'm leaving now I just got in the car." I balanced the phone between my neck and my ear as I climbed inside my car. I placed my shopping bags in the back seat, watching as Kiera got in the passenger seat.

"Ight, we at Walmart but we finna' leave in a minute." He spoke into the phone. "Aye man stop all that whining shit. I said no." I could hear him fussing at Ayden as always and shook my head. I could hear him screaming and crying in the background as I connected the phone to the Bluetooth speaker in the car.

"I'm driving now. You want me to meet you at home or.." I trailed off, not knowing where else he might have needed to go for the day. Kiera had joined me for the meeting I had with some of the designer's for King's Closet and then we did a little shopping.

"You can meet me at my mama house." He spoke, sounding as if he had something in his mouth. "Here man. Now if we get kicked out of here for eating they shit you gettin' a whoopin' lil' dude." I laughed, hearing him still talking to Ayden.

"Bye bae I'm gone call you when I get there." We said our goodbye's before hanging up the phone.

"Girl, pray for me and my dysfunctional family okay." I laughed after hearing Kiera laugh.

"Now you know y'all not worse than me and Trey crazy ass. It don't make it no better that Karma be arguing with his ass too."

"What?" I laughed, stopping at a red light.

"Girl I'm so serious. If we arguing she'll hop up from wherever she at, putting her hand on her hip and yelling at him."

"Oh my God my niece is a trip." I laughed, turning the radio up slightly after Kiera connected her phone. "She gets it from you."

"She's my twinny. I want her and Ayden fat ass to take some pictures together."

"Ooh yeah we should all do family photos." I nodded my head, seeing that that would be a really good idea. It would be nice to have some pictures of us hanging up in the house as well.

"I saw this lil' family on Instagram take some and they were nice." She paused, being that she was looking for it. "See and he in Chicago."

I glanced at her phone quickly before putting my eyes back on the road.

"Ooh those are nice." I nodded. "Contact him boo we need to book." I told her, which she agreed to do layer on today.

After a couple of more minutes of driving we pulled into Mama Rica's driveway. I parked directly behind her car but also noticed that there was another car parked directly in the front of the house. It was an all black SUV with tinted windows.

"I wonder who car that is." Kiera took the words from my mouth. I shrugged deciding to just get out the car and go inside to see.

Me and Kiera entered through the back door that was always unlocked. From there we could see the back of Mama Rica and what looked to be two officers sitting at the kitchen table. They both looked up at us immediately as we approached them.

"Were about finished ma'am." The officers stood. "Don't hesitate to call me if you do see or hear from him." Mama Rica nodded her head standing up as well.

She showed them out the door before locking it and coming around to us again.

"What happen? Who they looking for?" I asked, sitting at the table. She blew out a breath of frustration placing her head in her hands.

"Mama?" Kiera asked, placing her hand on her back for comfort.

"Dennis." She mumbled almost to the point where it was inaudible.

"Who?" My face scrunched in confusion.

"Dennis." Her hands ran down her face. "Trevan's father."