XXVI

Hey loves🧡

Sorry for the long wait. I have really been working on this chapter for what seemed like decades! For some reason I could not finish it. But I finally did😌

I hope you all enjoy this chapter
Happy Halloween 🎃
_________________________

Janiyah P.O.V

I made sure to close the back door behind me as I entered the house with Ayden on my hip. The smell of food entered my nose immediately as I walked through the dining room. I spotted Mariah in the hallway, leaning against the wall on her phone.

"Hey, Niyah." Mariah spoke walking up to me. She held her hands out to grab Ayden who damn near fell out of my arms to get to her. She grabbed him from me, smiling in his face making him smile.

"Hey, my baby." She kissed him on his cheek.

"Where everybody at?" I pulled up my shorts by their belt loops. It was extremely hot outside today so I dressed Ayden and I cool and comfortable as possible. He wore a white Nike t-shirt and black basketball shorts. His hair was scooped into a ponytail and black Nike Huaraches adorned his feet.

"In the living room playing Monopoly. Y'all look cute." She smiled after noticing we were matching. I wore a white Nike t-shirt, black denim shorts, and black Nike Huaraches. My hair was slicked back into a neat ponytail with a side part. It was too hot to wear any makeup so I simply put in large hoop earrings and a bit of lip gloss.

"Thanks, boo. So do you! Okaaay Riah." I dragged out as she turned around and start twerking. I laughed as I cheered her on.

"Y'all lame." Mario walked past us and out the front door. We both rolled our eyes and ignored him. Mario was the annoying little brother I never had, but Mariah did. You would never be able to tell that he was older than her because of the way that he acts.

I made my way into the living room with Mariah behind me. I instantly spotted everyone crowding around the living room table with the game Monopoly sitting on top of it.

"Bitch you cheating!" Trey laughed as he stood up from his seat. I made my way over to Trevan who was shuffling Monopoly money in his hands.

"Hey Janiyah."

"Hey Niyah."

"Hey boo."

I heard from all around the table. I spoke to everyone before sitting sideways on Trevan's lap.

"Where my son?" He glanced up at me from counting his game money.

"Damn can I get a hey." I frowned while looking down at him. He kissed my cheek repeatedly and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I'm sorry baby. How you doing today? How everything go?"

"Yeah yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"It was alright. I spoke to the lady about the venue and she showed me around. Only thing is, I had to write her a check to get it now."

He nodded his head, "Alright that's cool."

I was referring to the party I had started planning for my baby who was turning one soon. He wouldn't be making one until January 15th but we had to get the venue in advance. I wanted everything to be perfect for my baby's first birthday so I was going to start planning it now.

"Where my son at anyway?"

"With Mariah, you know he think that's his girlfriend." I laughed.

Mariah brought Ayden over to Tre after being called into the kitchen by Mama Rica.