XIII

Janiyah POV

I kissed Trevan as we laid cuddled up together in the bed. It was raining today so we both decided to stay in. Later on, he had to go "handle business" but right now it was still early. I had only been asleep from 12 am to 4 am and it was only 7 am now.

Cuddling up closer to him I wrapped my leg around his waist making him caress my thigh and cup my ass in his hand. The only thing covering my body was one of his t-shirts. Since we had sex I didn't feel the need to cover up my body around him, especially being that we now had sex almost whenever we could. We would try to squeeze in quickies even if we were out and about. I couldn't keep my hands to myself and neither could he.

"You so gorgeous." He complimented me while staring deeply into my eyes. I blushed unable to hide the redness in my cheeks.

"Thank you."

I pecked his lips once again before sitting up, preparing to get out of the bed.

"Where you think you going?" He questioned, grabbing ahold of my hand. Trevan was so fine to the point where it made no sense. His deep brown eyes and caramel skin had me horny all the time.

"I'm going to shower baby."

"Let me join you."

He smiled getting up from the bed in nothing but his Calvin Klein boxer briefs. Once he made his way over to me he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the shower. This shower was about to be steamy.

...

I pouted watching Trevan get dressed, preparing to leave me. It was as if the day passed us by because it was 9 pm already.

"Cant you just do whatever it is you're doing tomorrow morning?" I whined hoping for an answer I knew I wouldn't get. He shook his head as he tied on his all black Jordan 13's. He was sporting an all-black Nike jogging suit and he looked damn good in it. I climbed out from the middle of the bed to meet him at the edge and sat on his lap.

"Ima be back before you know it. Get some sleep bae." He kissed my lips standing up with me in his arms. Wrapping my arms around his neck I hugged him as if he would be gone for days.

"I love you." He kissed me one last time before sitting me down on the bed.

"I love you too bae." He grabbed his book bag before exiting the room. I heard the door downstairs close and laid back on the bed. Looking over on the dresser I realized Tre had left his phone. Now there was no way of even calling or texting him. I sighed and decided I would just drift off to sleep to past time.

...

I woke up again to the sound of thunder and what I assumed to be someone on the phone.

"Seal the deal bro. We gone be straight. Alright. Yup."

I turned over in the bed to see Trevan taking off his shoes and placing them in the closet. He pulled his hoodie off from over his head beginning to fold that as well.

"Bae." I called out to him making him turn around.

"Hold on ma let me wash my hands and take of these clothes." I watched as he disappeared into the bathroom closing the door behind him. A few minutes later he slipped into bed behind me grabbing onto my waist.

"I missed you girl." He kissed my neck and faced as he pulled me even closer to him. I smiled holding onto his hands that were resting on my thighs.

"My auntie is having a bbq tomorrow. I want you to come with me and meet my family."

The room grew silent for a second which made me feel a little uneasy. It was only a barbecue I really wasn't expecting him to say no, or for it to be a big deal.