Epilogue

Omniscient P.O.V

Janiyah stretched as she awoke and rolled onto her side. She fell against Trevans chest and her eyes fluttered open. Smiling up at him she rested her head against his chest once more, enjoying the feeling of them laying together.

She traced the letters of her name that were beautifully scripted on his chest. She then lingered towards her son's name that was in big bold letters on his neck. It read King with a crown hanging over the letters. Those tattoos stood out against all of the others that covered his body.

Trevan could feel his wife rubbing on his body but he paid it no mind. He continued resting on his back because his sleep was much needed. Just last night he was out celebrating with his dad and guys for it being the 3rd year of his dad's freedom.

Trevan felt Janiyah's hand drift lower and lower until it was down in his Ralph Lauren boxer briefs. This made his morning wood stiffen up even more, and she now had his full attention.

"You know you can't play with it like that. Don't start something you can't finish." He spoke cockily making heat rise in her cheeks. Still till this day he had the ability to make her feel shy in his presence.

She threw her leg across his body and sat directly on his member. Her red lacey bra and panties set had him ready to flip her over and give her the pleasure he knew she wanted and needed. Janiyah wanted to tease him a little bit before she allowed him full access to her palace.

After the two of them tangled between the sheets, they both decided to jump in the shower. There was only a matter of time before their son awoke from his sleep.

After applying lotion to her entire body Janiyah threw on a white polo t-shirt and a pair of Trevan's polo boxer briefs and made her way downstairs. She began preparing breakfast for her family as she always did when she woke up in the morning. She didn't have anything to do today until later on, unlike Trevan who had a business meeting to attend with Trey and his father Dennis.

Since the beginning of the year, Trevan and his father opened a business of their own called D&T Organizations for the Wrongfully Convicted. They had helped over 10 people beat their cases and become free after being convicted of things they had not done. She was so proud of her husband and cousin. She had watched them grow into intelligent young men before her eyes and it meant everything to her.

"Mornin' ma," King spoke as he entered the kitchen. His dad had helped him bathe and get fully ready for school. His hair cut was still fresh from when he got it cut 4 days ago. He picked out his own outfit which was a white and red Moschino t-shirt, light wash jeans, and white air force ones.

"Goodmorning baby. Come here, King." She motioned for her son to come to her. "Let me see you. Did you finish your homework last night?" Janiyah asked her son. She had to be sure that he completed his work because he was always trying to find a way out of it.

"Yes." He smiled at her innocently knowing that he had about two or three problems he didn't complete.

"Alright. Sit so you can eat." She grabbed the toast from the toaster and begin to make his plate. She prepared eggs, toast, and bacon which was quick and easy.

"Bae, can you pick King and Karma up from school today?" Trevan asked his wife as he came down the stairs.

"Yeah, I should be finished up by then." She said referring to the few errands she had to run today. "Ooh okay baby. Look at your fine self." She beamed as she noticed her husband.

Trevan was dressed nicely in a clean white dressed shirt that was tucked inside of grey dressed pants. He smelled amazingly good which almost made Janiyah skeptical about him leaving the house. She was aware that every woman he passed by would be drooling over him. Yes, he looked that damn good.