XIX

Niyah P.O.V

"Hi, Ayden. I'm your mommy". I whispered kissing the side of his small face. It had been 30 minutes since I had my baby boy and I had already fallen in love. I counted all 10 fingers and 10 toes. I looked at his face seeing that he had my nose and Trevan's eyes. His lips were all pouty which I assumed to be Tre's as well. There was a head full of hair on his head that made it look as if he was wearing a wig. Overall he was perfect, and the feeling he gave me was nothing I had ever felt before.

"Can I hold him now. Let me see him." I kissed the side of his face again before handing him over to Trevan. He carefully held him up in his arms examining his face as I did. You could see the look of admiration in his eyes as he looked over all of his features.

"He looks like you." He scrunched up his face as I smiled. Trevan tucked in his lips as he stroked baby Ayden's hair. I could tell by his face that he was trying his hardest to hold back tears.

"He has your lips and eyes," I admitted feeling tears well up in my eyes for the umpteenth time today.

"Let me see my nephew." Kiera barged into the room making me look up at the door. She quickly began washing her hands. I wanted to burst out laughing at how fast she was moving trying to get to my baby. She dried her hands with a paper towel and tossed it into the garbage.

"Let me see him." She walked up to Tre holding out her hands.

"I just got him." Trevan mugged her. I wanted to laugh at how mean he looked at her but I decided to hold it in. Kiera sucked her teeth and stood on her tip toes to see him, being that Trevan was much taller than her and the baby was in his arms.

"Awww, sissy he's so cute. Look at his hair." She cooed smiling at him.

"Thank you." I giggled watching as they swooned all over him. My baby was finally here.

"Isn't he just the cutest. You did great honey, I'm so proud of you". My mom kissed my forehead and held my hand.

"I can't believe I'm a grandma." She laughed wiping her wet eyes. I rubbed the back of her hand as she sniffled. I knew the feeling for her was bittersweet because I was so young having a baby. My intention was to not disappoint her of course but it happened, and I didn't regret a thing. Ayden was a blessing to me and I love him with all of me.

"Hey son," Trevan spoke to him holding him a little closer.

"You gone have all the ladies bro. Look at you G." I laughed shaking my head at his antics. Trevan was a trip, you can tell by the way he was looking at him that he would go to war for his son. There was so much love in his eyes as he took in all of his features. I couldn't wait for him to show me how great of a dad he was going to be.

"Okay I'm sure baby Ayden is hungry so we're going to try breastfeeding him. Can I see him, dad?" It looked as if Trevan's heart would break as he handed Ayden over to Ms.Daniels. She then brought him to me and placed him in my arms showing me the proper way to feed him.

After instructing me on how to feed him and making sure he latched on correctly everyone left the room except Trevan.

My mom let me know that she and my dad would come to see me tomorrow morning. They both kissed me goodbye before leaving. Kiera and Trey left as well and let us know that they would call before they came. Trevan's mom missed the birth of her first grandchild due to the ridiculous storm that was happening outside. If it wasn't for Trevan being able to FaceTime her she wouldn't have gotten to see baby Ayden until tomorrow.

Yawning, I turned over on my side carefully. Tired was an understatement, I was exhausted. I didn't want to go to sleep because I didn't want to miss a moment with my baby. Ms.Daniels had to take him to the nursery with all of the other little newborn babies.