XVIII

3 weeks later

Janiyah P.O.V

"Tre." I sighed sitting up in the bed. This was my fourth time calling his name. He held up his finger holding his phone with his other hand and walking towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Grabbing my phone from the nightstand I pressed the side button so I could see my home screen. It was 4 in the morning and he was up talking loud as hell on the phone. Placing my phone back on the stand I turned over on my side trying to go back to sleep.

Feeling a sharp pain shoot through my stomach I gasped and rubbed it.

"Ah," I moaned out in pain but felt it subside after a couple of seconds.

"Yea G but it don't matter. Mufucka's know wassup now. Yup. Alright." Trevan entered the room again after turning off the bathroom light. Feeling him climb into the bed I immediately laid onto his chest.

"My stomach hurts," I mumbled to him. His hands found their way to my belly where he began to massage me softly. Just as it began to feel good, pain shot through me again.

"Uhh," I groaned in pain.

"Let me call the doctor bae." He sat up a little before I stopped him.

"Wait wait. I don't want it to be a false alarm. Plus I'm too early." I stressed to him making him ease down. I laid down onto his chest as he rubbed my hair and my stomach at the same time.

...

Waking up again at 9 am I went to the bathroom and handled my business. Once I was done I called my doctors office to make an appointment. I didn't want to dismiss the slight cramping I felt last night just in case it could be something serious.

After my appointment was made I washed my face and brushed my teeth before getting in the shower. As I lathered my body I begin to think about the things that would be happening in the next few weeks. Christmas was next week so Trevan's mom was throwing a sleepover at her house on Christmas Eve. Everybody would be sleeping over and we would be opening presents the morning after. I had done a little Christmas shopping last week and the week before. I didn't wrap any gifts though so that was still something I had to do.

I rinsed my body before hopping out of the shower and drying off. Going back into our room I sat on the bed next to where Tre slept.

"Tre wake up." I pushed his shoulder making him turn over on his side.

"I'm up, wassup?"

"I made a doctors appointment for 12. You going with me right?" I began rubbing lotion on my feet legs and thighs and then slipped on my socks.

"Yeah, I'm coming baby."

I picked out a burgundy Victoria's Secret panty and bra set and put it on. I made sure to rub cocoa butter on my belly before putting on a black tank top and leggings. Going to my closet I pulled out a pair of burgundy jeans and pulled them on top of my leggings for warmth. I then took a black sweater from one of the hangers and sat it on the bed. I was going to do my hair and makeup first before I put it on so that it wouldn't get messed up.

Going to my mirror I decided to place my hair in a sleek ponytail to the back. I had taken out my bundles and pressed my real hair out. Parting it to the side I brushed it into place and placed a little bit of edge control on it. Pulling it all together I wrapped it into the ponytail holder, putting it in place. I washed my hands before doing my makeup which was nothing extravagant.

In the middle of blending in my foundation, I felt a kiss being placed on my cheek.

"How is your stomach feeling now?" Trevan asked cutting on the shower.