XIV

Janiyah P.O.V

I laid closely to Trevan, both of our bodies lazily tangled together. I caressed his back softly as I laid awake. I had been awake for about 10 minutes while Trevan was still knocked out sleep. My stomach feeling uneasy was what woke me from my peaceful sleep.

"Baby," I mumbled in Trevan's ear while kissing the side of his face. I shifted beneath him making him slide from on top of me and fall towards the other side of the bed.

Now that my body was free I walked to the bathroom while rubbing my stomach. Something was wrong with me and I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. Maybe it was something I ate, I could possibly have food poisoning.

I used the bathroom and washed my hands. While drying them with a paper towel I heard my phone ringing inside my room. Going to get it I hurriedly pressed answer seeing that it was Kiera.

"Hey boo."

"Morning." I heard her yawn as I climbed back into bed. I laid against Trevan while holding my phone up to my ear.

"What you doing?" She asked tiredly.

"Shit just woke up. My stomach is feeling really funny." I frowned rubbing it.

"Funny like how?"

"Like nausea," I admitted looking at my nails that freshly painted white. Trevan dropped me at the nail shop yesterday with Kiera and paid for my nails, eyebrows, and toes.

"Uh-oh. You think you should take a pregnancy test?"

As soon as those words entered my ears I felt as though I would actually throw up. Pregnancy hadn't even crossed my mind at all which made me feel like a dumbass. There was a possibility I could be pregnant.

"Oh my God. I probably should." I sighed closing my eyes pinching my nose with my index finger and thumb. I felt Trevan's arms wrap around my waist and his face nuzzled into my neck.

"Damn girl. I would be excited to be auntie but, you think you ready to be a mom?"

This shit was fucking serious. I wasn't ready to be a mom. I just graduated high school a month ago how was I ready? I had no source of income, I didn't plan on going to college. I really wanted to start an online boutique but that hadn't even taken place yet. I had nothing except love, Hood Love. Was that enough to care for a baby?

I blew out a breath of frustration and stress. My heart rate had increased and tears filled my eyes. What had I done?

"I'm not Kiera, like seriously."

I felt warm kisses being on my neck and face as hot tears streamed down my face. It didn't even feel as though I was crying, tears were just pouring down. I wiped my cheeks with my hand and sniffled.

"I got you best friend you know that. If you are you are and we'll just have to deal with that together."

I nodded as if she could see me before replying with a simple "okay".

"I'm gonna call you in a minute K."

"Alright boo. Text me if you need anything."

We said our goodbyes before I hung up and placed my hands over my face. This is how life felt. Things would go so perfectly before something happened that snatched you back into reality.

But why was I so stupid to not use condoms? I guess I didn't think I would end up pregnant. Like this wouldn't happen to me.

"Bae, come here," Tre mumbled groggily pulling me into his chest. I turned to face him burying my face into his chest. I couldn't help but let my tears fall onto him as endless thoughts and possibilities rushed through my mind. A baby. A baby could be inside me.