X

Niyah P.O.V

I wiggled up distressed light jean shorts and a cropped Nike "Just Do It" tank top with gold lettering. I had already done my hair and makeup so all I had to do next was put on shoes and accessories.

I tied on my Nike Kaishi Run's and put on a few gold bracelets and arm jewelry. I smiled running my fingers through my hair as I made sure everything was in place. My shirt was a little revealing but I rarely dressed this way. 

Just as I applied a little more lipgloss to my lips I could hear  my phone buzz on my dresser. I walked over to it and locked at my lock screen.

💙Tre : Bring yo fine ass down stairs

I laughed and grabbed my phone off its charger placing it in my back pocket. I didn't bother texting back since I was about to meet him outside.

I walked down the steps after turning off the light in my room and putting a lipgloss in my pocket. I didn't feel like carrying a bag knowing it was a house party and I didn't want to have to hold anything. 

I noticed my mom asleep on the couch with the tv still on. I had already told her I was going out tonight. She didn't really care as long as I was with my cousin Trey. She knew that he would take care of me.

"Mama I'm leaving".

I whispered shaking her. She opened her eyes and sat up a little on the.

"Okay baby have fun and be safe."

She stretched her arms out for a hug and I leaned in to embrace her. I kissed her cheek before I let go.

"Love you lock the door".

She stated before leaning back on the couch to dose off again. I instantly let out an "I love you too" and made my way out the front door. I locked it behind me before leaving completely.

Spotting Trevan's car across the street I strutted towards it and then slid into the passenger seat.

"Hey y'all".

I smiled as I  looked behind me to see Trey and Kiera sitting in the back seat. I noticed that they were dressed a little similar, how cute.

"Hey boo".

"Wassup cuzzo".

They both spoke at the same time. I turned around in my seat and pulled out my phone to get on Instagram to see if anybody else was talking about this party.

"Damn a nigga cant get a hug or kiss from his own shorty".

Trevan spoke starting up the car and speeding off from my house. Before I could say anything back he turned the radio up. We Outchea by Ace Hood began blasting through his speakers loudly.

"I'm working all day and night 'cuz we outchea".

Kiera and Trey rapped at the same time. I laughed and opened my Instagram camera to take a picture of Trevan's mad ass. I laughed as I began to post it with a caption stating:

When bae mad at you for no reason at all. Look at his face tho😂😍

I shook my head and giggled while saving the picture to my phone. His jaw line was looking so defined and his outfit looked nice as fuck.

He sported a black and white flannel that was left open to show his black t shirt underneath. Dark wash denim Nudie jeans sagged off of his waist with a black and gold Ferragamo belt looped through its loops. Black and gold Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers adorned his feet as well. My baby was looking fresh as fuck with a lining so crisp it would make every hoe look. But thats all that they were allowed to do anyways.