XV

Niyah P.O.V

"Is there anything irregular about your pregnancy? Any new symptoms of any kind I need to know about?"

My OBGYN asked rubbing a cool gel onto my stomach. This was our second time trying to figure out the gender of the baby. I hoped that he/she was positioned correctly this time so that we could know. I was tired of waiting. I needed to know what this baby was going to be.

"Not really besides the slight back pain I told you about." I admitted honestly.

She glided the handheld tool across my stomach until a clearer image of the baby popped onto the screen. Trevan leaned across me to the point where I could barely see myself.

"You are having..." she squinted her eyes as she tried to focus on the screen. I felt my heart rate increase as I anticipated her next words.

"A boy, congratulations." The doctor smiled looking over at me.

Trevan looked down at me with the brightest smile on his face. He wanted a boy since the day he found out I was pregnant. He explained to me that a girl would be too much on his mental and that he would go crazy trying to protect her from any and everything.

I was excited to be having a beautiful baby boy. I couldn't wait to meet him and hold him in my arms. I only had three more months to go until I would be blessed with his presence.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at the doctor as she wiped the gel off of my stomach.

"You're welcome love. He looks healthy but if there are any problems or complications call me immediately." She stressed as I pulled down my shirt.

I nodded sitting up in the hospital bed as she began taking off her gloves and throwing them in the trash. Trevan helped me down from the bed and grabbed my coat.

"Alright. You two have a good rest of your day be safe." The doctor said her goodbyes before leaving out of the door.

I slipped into my coat as Trevan zipped his closed.

"We having a boy." He smiled.

I laughed shaking my head.

"That was just music to your ears huh?"

"Hell yeah. I can't wait to meet my baby boy. I'm gone teach him everything about everything." He pulled me close rubbing on my belly.

I couldn't help but smile at him. I was nothing but happy with the man he had become in just these few months. Making sure I had everything I needed was his priority, and he kept me spoiled with everything I wanted.

He zipped up my coat leaving me to simply grab my purse. Grabbing onto his hand we made our way out of the hospital. As soon as we exited the building a cool rush of cold air froze my body. I immediately wanted to get inside the car because it was snowing as well. Trevan hurriedly rushed us to the car and opened the passenger door making sure I was inside safe. Once I was in he went around to the driver's side to get in. The heat was immediately put on full blast which I was grateful for.

"Shit it's cold." Trevan sighed blowing into his hands and rubbing them together.

After the car got a chance to warm up we pulled off and I got comfy in my feet. I was a little hungry but didn't really know what to eat.

"Where you trynna go now?" Trevan asked driving with one hand on the wheel.

I looked over at him as he drove. If my pregnant ass wasn't so big I would ask him to pull over so that I could just love all over him. Instead, I remained seated and decided to answer his question.