III

Niyah P.O.V

I slipped into navy blue leggings and clasped a black bra on before doing my hair. I didn't feel like curling it or straightening it today so I simply parted it down the middle and tied my hair into 2 curly buns. I did my edges and tied a red bandana onto my head.

Walking back towards the bathroom I applied mascara to my eyes and a pink gloss to my lips. I then went back in the room and put my red and navy blue flannel on, leaving it open.

I slipped my feet into black toms and grabbed my all black book bag. Walking down the stairs I could smell the delicious smell of breakfast cooking. I further walked into the living room and saw Trevan and Trey sitting on the couch watching tv. I slept over their house yesterday and had my mom bring me clothes. The rest of the crew went home.

"Good morning"

I sweetly spoke walking towards the couch where my shoes sat near the couch from yesterday. I picked them up and let them hang from my fingers as the two of them greeted me back. I placed my shoes in the duffle bag that my mother brought my clothes over in and zipped it closed. I walked towards the kitchen next and stood beside Kiera where she stood over the stove.

"Hey bitch".

I stood beside her looking into the pot on top of the stove.

"Janiyah"!

Trevan yelled from the living room. Ever since last night he's been getting on me for cursing. I don't know why his ass thinks he's my father. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Kiera who had a smirk on her face.

"Damn he bossing you around already".

She said fixing her a plate. She'd made grits, bacon, eggs, and biscuits. It smelled good as hell too. I grabbed a glass plate piling food onto it.

"No".

I mumbled grabbing a biscuit and biting into it.

"Bitch you are pitiful".

She laughed walking out of the kitchen. I smacked my teeth and followed behind her. I am not pitiful. I simply just do not feel like going back and forth with him. We already did last night and trust me, there's no winning an argument with him.

By the time I sat down I was ready to devour my whole plate. I walked over to the couch sitting next to Trevan who was glaring at me.

"What"?

"I told you stop that cursing shit lil' girl".

I felt his hands grip my waist and butterfly's immediately arose in my stomach. He gently lifted me until I was seated on his lap making me feel him under me.

"Umm".

I said looking down as I basically straddled him in front of my cousin. I looked over towards Trey to see him so busy being fed by Kiera. Fat ass.

"Umm what"?

He asked grabbing my fork and using it to feed himself my eggs.

"Trevan".

I whined snatching my fork out of his hand. I did not play when it came to my food. I literally wouldn't share even if I knew you personally. I was willing to share anything else but food was another story.

"Hmm"?

He hummed innocently looking up at me while chewing. I looked down at my plate and saw almost all of my eggs were gone. My mouth fell agape and I glared at him.

"Seriously"?

I grabbed my plate and climbed off of his lap sitting on the other couch. He really just pissed me off eating my food. I heard him began to chuckle and looked at him with a blank expression on my face.