XXI

6 Months Later

Niyah P.O.V

"Girl you better put his fat ass in the stroller." I laughed, adjusting Ayden who was on my hip. They were always talking about my chunky baby.

"Give him to me bae." Trevan grabbed him holding him up carefully. I continued pushing the stroller as we walked the mall that was cooly air conditioned. It was literally 95 degrees outside and the humidity level was unbelievable.

These few months have been so amazing to me. Starting with Ayden, he was now crawling and standing up on his own. He brought joy to my life every single day. He was eating jar food and getting bigger and bigger. He was a fat, happy baby. He loved blowing bubbles, smiling, laughing, and was in love with Elmo which was going to be the theme of his birthday party.

 He loved blowing bubbles, smiling, laughing, and was in love with Elmo which was going to be the theme of his birthday party

As far as Trevan, we were as happy as could be. Besides our small pointless arguments, we were fine. We enjoyed spoiling and playing with our baby boy, going out on dates, and just being together. He wanted to have another baby but I wasn't agreeing with that at all. Pregnancy wasn't that bad but labor was fucking terrible. I couldn't bear that pain again. Plus, I was happy with just having Ayden.

My boutique called King's Closet had finally launched and taken off. Celebrities that were from Chicago such as Lil Durk, Lil Reese, and many others were buying clothes from my brand for their kids to wear. It was so exciting and I was enjoying making money doing something I loved. I even got to use my own son to model most of the items that were being sold.

I watched as Kiera walked with her baby stroller in front of us. My best friend was so cute as a young mommy. She decided to name her little girl Karma which I thought was pretty cute. She explained that her baby is the blessing and proof that you can come from a bad situation and create something extremely beautiful. She was the karma for anyone who ever doubted her as a person and said that she would never succeed. Kiera has gone through so much shit which is why I am so happy she now has a family of her own and is surrounded by love. Karma was only 2 months old making her and Ayden only 10 months apart; not even a whole year. I knew for a fact our babies were going to be close, just as we are,

"I want a frozen lemonade," I said spotting Aunt Annie's up ahead.

"We used to get them all the time." Kiera turned around. I nodded my head in agreeance.

After getting a frozen lemonade we shopped around a little bit more before leaving the mall. I was tired and my feet were aching so I couldn't wait to sit in the car. I climbed in after Trevan opened my door for me. I could hear Ayden began to whine and cry as Tre lowered him into his car seat. He hated it.

"Aww what's wrong with my baby?" I turned around in my seat to look at him. He poked his lip out as tears swam in his eyes.

"It's okay stinky here." Reaching in my purse I pulled out some cheeto puffs so that he could calm down.