XVI

Janiyah P.O.V

Awaking the next morning, It felt as if my bladder weighed extremely heavy. Yawning, I climbed out of the bed and hurriedly went to use the bathroom. The events of last night replayed through my mind and I couldn't help but to get irritated all over again. Trevan was gonna have a lot of making up to do.

Flushing the toilet, I washed my hands and then begin washing my face. I used my electric facial cleansing brush and my peppermint facial wash. It felt cool and refreshing on my skin. After rinsing my face and drying it with a piece of paper towel I began brushing my teeth.

Entering our room again I walked past Trevan who was still in the bed and made my way downstairs. I couldn't wait to hear his explanation about yesterday. I could have sworn when he left he mentioned it was because it was work related. He obviously lied because he came home drunk and stumbling all over me as if he'd had a great time.

I stepped over the glass in the kitchen to get a cup from the cabinet. Rinsing it out, I then filled it with water from the filtered pitcher in the fridge. I made my way back to our room to find an aspirin. I sat the aspirin and glass of water onto the table next to our bed and began shaking him awake.

"Tre, get yo ass up c'mon." I smacked his face a couple of times making him sit up in the bed.

"Fuck." He groaned.

"Yeah, fuck is right. Why you come in here drunk last night?" I made sure I raised my voice slightly because I knew a headache was kicking in now. He began rubbing his head as a mug crept onto his face.

"Why the fuck you so loud man damn."

"Trevan answer my question. Where. The. Fuck. Were. You? I called your phone and text you." I folded my arms under my chest and waited for his response.

"I went to check on the trap and shit and they ass was drinking so I had me a cup of D'usse. Why you tripping?"

I shook my head and walked away from him. Why was I tripping? Was he for real? Was he even asking me that right now? He was not about to give me the headache he had. I went into our closet to find something to wear for today. I wasn't about to sit and home and wait on him. He tried to get up and leave me every damn day anyways.

I knew his job was the reason we lived so comfortably and I was able to have anything I wanted. I knew what I was getting myself into when I first started messing with Trevan so I wasn't complaining. What bothered me was, of course, him coming home drunk and the sporadic leaving he had been doing lately. Most of the time he would leave around 4 or 5 and come home around 9 or 10 at night. I was okay with that because we would at least be seeing each other in the day and going to sleep together at night.

I was pregnant by him, and I craved him at all times. I was a big baby when it came to Trevan. I didn't want to sleep alone at night, I wanted to be held in his arms. I didn't want to spend all day alone, I wanted to be right up under him. Clingy I know but it was the truth. I was tired of getting my feelings hurt because he was leaving me. So I was going to leave him today.

Texting my hair stylist I booked myself an appointment for 3:30. I wanted to get a sew in so that I would stop having to wear my hair curly. I was sick of it, wanted some long pretty bundles flowing down to my booty. She text back saying that she could squeeze me in. It was only 9:30 and I was in the mood for breakfast. I dialed Kiera because I wanted her with me.

After talking to Kiera we agreed to meet at the nearest IHOP for breakfast and then follow up with a nail date. I quickly took another shower and slipped into some clothes to wear. Taking down my bun I put my hair into a slick ponytail instead.