XII

Trevan POV

After me and Janiyah's last encounter, she had a nigga on edge. All I wanted to do was touch on her. I didn't want to overstep my boundaries when it came to sex only because it wasn't my decision. I wanted her comfortable, and I wanted her to know that the decision was hers.

But as soon as she gave a nigga the okay, Ima fuck her shit up.

Its been hard being that I ain't went this long without sex since before I started having sex. Back then I was a fucking child and I been grown for a minute so know that that shit was a while back.

I sighed pulling my white beater off of my body and throwing it inside my car. It was hot as fuck in Chicago during the summer and today was one of those hot ass days. Me and Tre stood outside on the block trynna see what everybody was on. We rarely did this shit but I had to make sure mufucka's did they jobs. Which is why I ain't mind rolling up on niggas at random times.

I nodded at some nigga who showed respect by nodding at me as he walked past the block. Everybody knew me and Tre was out here and what we represented. There was no ifs, ands, or buts about it. We pretty much rain the streets and anybody who disagreed could step to my face and get shown why my name holds so much weight.

"Its hot as a bitch out here." Tre groaned taking the words right out of my mouth.

It was definitely burning up outside which made me want to get inside my car and blast the AC. I was gone stand out here for a couple minutes longer before I went to take care of some other important shit.

Hearing loud music I turned to look down the block to see a car that looked like Janiyah's approaching. The car pulled over parking on the side of the street. I realized my assumptions were correct as I saw Niyah get out the car with a cup in her hands. Kiera got out of the passenger seat with the same white styrofoam cup.

I eyed Niyah's outfit as she approached me. No doubt, she was looking good but I ain't like the way these lil bitty ass shorts were fitting her ass just right. This was some shit she wore in the house around me. You could also tell she wasn't wearing any bra with the way he breasts sat up perky in her thin tank top.

"Hey, baby." She smiled as she stood in front of me.

"You look hot." She frowned fanning in my direction. I wrapped my arm around her waist as I leaned my back against my car.

"Shit I am. Wassup with you where you headed?" I asked looking at her face. Janiyah was fucking gorgeous to me. Everything about her had me going crazy from her looks to her personality. Couldn't nobody tell me shit about this girl honestly. She had me wrapped around her little ass finger.

"Nowhere but the mall with K."

She assured me pushing her glasses up onto her head. I grabbed her cup from her hand seeing that it was an orange snowball. These be good as hell in the summer. I took a couple of sips from her cup but before I could bring it away from my lips she was snatching it out of my hand.

"Bae you gone drink it all." She whined looking inside her cup.

"Girl shut up I can have some. And where you think you going in these little ass shorts." I frowned down at her.

"They not that short. It's hot as fuck what you think I'm supposed to wear pants."

She mean mugged me as she took a couple sips of her snowball. This girl graduated 3 weeks ago and thought her ass was grown. She was already picking up on the way I talked.

"Yeah ight. Stop showing off what's mine to these busta' ass niggas." I gripped on her ass with both hands and watched as niggas who were supposed to be working looking over at what I had going on. I swear niggas gossiped more than bitches these days.