V

Trevan P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing beside me on my bed. I groaned opening my slightly red eyes which were red because I'd only gotten 3 hours of sleep. I smacked my teeth as I sat up grabbing my phone and answering without even looking at who was calling.

"Yo".

I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"Um is this Trevan"?

I heard a small voice ask on the other end. I looked over beside me to see curly hair peeking from under my black comforter. I cursed under my breath shaking a sleeping Janay.

"Who this"?

"Um it's me, Janiyah. I was wondering could you come give me a ride? Trey's not answering and he's supposed to be coming to get me to take me over to his house".

She spoke making me run a hand down my face. I couldn't say no to her or she'd be stuck either way. But what made it an even bigger issue was that this bitch was in my bed.

"Yea I gotchu ma. Give me a couple minutes tho".

"Okay".

She hung up the phone making me sit it on my dresser and place it on it's charger.

"Aye Janay. Janay wake yo ass up man".

I spoke slapping her arm.

"Ow! ow! Okay Tre damn".

She whined getting up. I got up from the bed and began pulling out clothes.

"You got to go ma".

I said trying to hurry her ass up. I walked towards my closet taking out a pair of shoes and putting them near my bed.

When I looked up Janay was in the same spot I left her in. What was pissing off was that she was acting like she couldn't understand shit I was saying.

"Yo ma you gotta bounce".

I spoke walking over to her. She looked up at me and smacked her teeth.

"Why"?

"Cuz my mom's gone wake up soon. If she not up already".

I spoke mumbling the last part and walking over towards my phone to check the time. It was 7:30 in the fucking morning. My mom didn't like waking up til' 12 so that took some relief off my chest.

"Why haven't I met her"?

I looked over towards my bed to see if I'd heard her correctly. I couldn't have.

"Uh, met who"?

I asked even tho I'd heard her. Hopefully what comes out of her mouth this time ain't as as crazy.

"Your mom. You never let me meet her and we've known each other since High School Tre".

"Janay I can't do this shit right now man. I got somewhere I need to be".

Not only did I have to now pick up Niyah but I had other shit to do today. I couldn't baby sit no broad.

"Whatever".

She got up pulling on her clothes. She didn't say anything else before she left and neither did I.

...

I pulled into Marley's Car Shop and saw Niyah standing on the curb. She stood in light ripped jeans and a bright yellow bra type thing. Her hair was in a long straight ponytail down her back and yellow converse adorned her feet. She smiled when she saw me and walked over to the passenger side. I put the car in park leaning back in my seat.