XI

Janiyah P.O.V

I stretched my body out tiredly as I hit stop on my alarm. Rolling over, I ran into Trevan's back. I honestly had forgotten he slept over last night and thought he would have snuck out before I would have to get ready for graduation. It was my big day.

I gently ran my fingers down his back, not really feeling like getting up. I simply wanted to sleep in next to the man I was in love with. It was 7 am but graduation didn't start until 11:30 am.

Instead of getting myself ready first and letting Trevan sleep I wanted to wake him.

"Babe".

I whispered sitting up a little bit so that I could see his face. His mouth was wide open and he looked so peaceful. From his caramel skin, plump lips, tattoos that covered his body, all the way down to his crusty toes. I was in love, nobody could tell me shit about him.

I placed my face against his face but not before planting kisses along his jawline. I felt him began to move but didn't anticipate him turning around swiftly and grabbing onto my waist. Somehow he ended up on top of me with his head laying against my breast. He laid directly between my legs where I felt his morning wood pushing up against my thigh.

Thank God I slipped on boy short panties before going to sleep last night.

I was now trapped under his body and there was pretty much no getting out until he let me. Trevan appears to be skinny but he is actually really heavy and strong.

"Why you tryna wake me up, girl?"

He asked in a groggy sleepy voice that made me melt under him.

"Its time to get up. Today is my day."

I replied tracing the tattoos on his back with my fingers. Tre popped up and hovered over me. Tons of kisses landed on my neck and face. I giggled up under him attempting to wiggle out of his touch. Trevan knows that I am ticklish as hell.

"Today is my baby day. I'm proud of you for real ma."

He smiled at me and I, of course, couldn't help but smile back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips sweetly.

"Thank you, baby."

"No problem. Now gone head and start getting ready. What time you gotta get there?"

He asked rolling over so that he could release me from his heavy body. I got up and jumped down from my large bed, getting goosebumps because of the cold floor against my feet.

"I gotta be there at 11. You're going home right?"

I asked walking towards the bathroom. I started my shower and begin stripping off my clothes. Grabbing my silk robe hanging from a hook in the bathroom I slipped into that so I could lay out my clothes. A pet peeve of mine was getting out of the shower and having to find my clothes. I wanted them already prepared so that when I get out I could simply air dry and then put them on.

I didn't get any reply from Trevan and I could see why once I walked out of the bathroom. He was knocked out sleep again on my bed. I shook my head and continued toward my closet. I had already gone shopping with Trevan a couple of days ago for things to wear today. I got two outfits and got my hair, nails, toes, and eyebrows done yesterday. Also courtesy of him.

I had a white off the shoulder skater dress from Balenciaga that was fitted all at the top until it flared out towards my waist with matching white strappy Balenciaga shoes. I had gotten a sew in with some of the best bundles I'd ever had. My stylist curled my hair for me and placed it into flexi rods that I would take out lastly after doing my makeup and putting on my dress.