Childhood

" I like all things, was created as a little one, odd isn't it? I mature the same way the light ones, and even the humans and little critters do.  I remember popping up out of nowhere, in a waiting pair of arms, the arms of my dark mother, Adriana. Adriana was to teach me everything, and to take care of me. I am her duty, and that is all I'll ever be, well maybe a disappointment. She rapped my naked form in black silk, put her hand on my forehead and names me calling out Nokomis to the still quiet air, then I remember no more till I'm about five years of age...and to this day I wish to wipe it from my mind. Adriana had been watching me dress, I guess she'd been working on this with me, and just as I fastened my shoe strap, they came in.  They swept through and hurt my eyes with there light, Adriana grabbed me and hoisting me up we fled. I could feel her fear, and I ate it up, making me darker and her a little weaker. 

All to soon, my dark mother trips and little 'ol me is thrown to the floor frightened. Then out of no where he comes, even as a creature of night, even as he helps her up and ignores me I fear him, and so do they.  Than, death.

" Than" She whispers" they want her." He hit her and one of the light being moves forward, then he  jerks back as if he was a puppet and his strings were being yanked. Than jets forward, and all but the one who reached out are gone, I don't know how not even to this day.

"Soterios" He purrs and all three of us flinch" You come to my territory, my property and dare I say frighten my toys and yet you almost tried to help. Are you broken?" He cackles and Soterios frowns" I'd kill you, but I like your mind and need you to do me a favor"

"Than," His voice is deep; rich; full of life and I automatically love it " to help you would fail my job"

" I should kill you, then you'd never get to do your job again. Tell them to leave the little ones alone for now, and I wont personally kill every last one of yours"

" You wouldn't dare!" Soterios growls, his voice turning cold, almost angry" Don't you dare!"

" You cant get angry, so what is it that I taste" another cackle and he continues" I do as I please now leave before I do as I please with you! Replay my message and hope I never see you" and he's gone. After that day everything changes Than is present more often and I begin to learn how to fight and survive as well as dress my self and personal hygiene. For months Than would train me in one weapons, cutting me up till learned how to stop him and to harm him in the littlest, which would get me struck. I have many scares from hat demon and nightmares too. Thanks to him, I've gone months with nothing to keep me alive, or keeping me going. Weeks of no sleep, instead I must defend blows. because god forbid I tire out in a fight and disintegrate whit light. That demon, with the help of Adriana ran me into the ground and nearly killed me many times, but it maid me into the fighter I am today, and I will always owe him that.

We train till were Sixteen, then we hunt. Thrown out with just our weapons and  knapsack told to find a home in a week and report back once we do. For me it was easy, pulled off the street by a man with blond hair blue eyes, and that towered over me. He's dead now, Than killed him. See I reported back like told only on the street for two days, and I was given a mission, to which I did perfectly. I was sleeping off the hunt, all nice and showered when Ryu walked in, naked. I sat up quickly, but he was on me quickly, pulling off my clothes as I ay there surprised, and scared, then he tore my body with his, and filled me with him.  The pain was horrid, as my flesh ripped, as he pillaged my body and roamed me with his hand, when he was finished he kissed my forehead and was off to bed. When I could move, I got up off my bed, and showered unsure of what to do. I did nothing, just went to bed with tears flowing, and went to work the net day, only after he did it again the next night, did I go home to Than.

" Than" I whisper, still covered in y blood and his sweat and filth." He did things, and I'm unsure of what to do" Than whips around to face me and stares

" What happened my moon?" He asks kneeling, so I can see his fury.

" He hurt me Than, Ryu did. He entered my body and tore my lower half open with his, it hurt terribly. I frightens me, to go home and go through it a third time!" I begin to shake" Don't make me go back Than!"

"Nokomis" He says calmly, standing up" Bring me to your home and I'll fix it all" I nod and we walk o his house, Than bangs on the door and presents me like a gift to Ryu." This girl is she yours?" He ask calm enough, but I hear his anger

" In a sense, she is sir" He says with a horrid grin in my direction, as his eyes flash

" Ryu" I growl" The day I am yours, I will die" and I can practically hear Than smile

" Actually, she's mine Ryu. You hurt and ransacked something of mine, and I'm none to please" hos voice is ice, and the air chills." Can you explain?"

"My house my rules" he laughs.

" My girls, my moon! My Punishment" Than growls and he shove Ryu inside, and we step through. He pulls out a blade" Fear boy, for I am death, I am Than"

" Burn in hell Than" Ryu screams terrified and Than laughs.

" I am from there, its interesting" and he cuts a slanted line into Ryu's chest, but Ryu can't seem to make a noise, then Than cuts twice more, creating an N." You'll die at her hand, not mine so she will no longer fear your foolish self" and he hands me the bloodied dagger, and I move forward.

" You welcomed me into your home, then you harm me! Betray me! You fool! How Ignorant o you!" and stooping long I cut both his heels and the back of his knees. He falls, shaking in pain as he bleeds to death in front of us...

After that he destroy his existents, and clean up any paper trail. Then Than gives me the house, and I welcome it eagerly. I burn all blankets and such in the back, as well as smash al the dishes I can always get more.  Then I go through the house, slowly feeding my flame with everything that could possibly remind me of Ryu, and what he did. Of Ryu, the  void, the dragon for that's what his name means.... From there up until eight months ago all went well, I did fabulously on my own..... Then I was technically worth something at nineteen and Than gave me a big test to prove my worth.....