Almost Out

I wake on his chest crying and he panics holding me. "What is it?" He whispers in my ear but I just shake my head crying, he pulls me into his lap and raps me in his arms. "Hush little one" I whimper, finally letting it all go, and I mean everything. When I am done I curl up and go back to sleep feeling as light as a feather...

I wake up to arguing and man is it pointless. "Give me her" Lucius says and hoodie shakes his head with a whispered no. This is honesty the whole argument, them just going back and forth like that. I squiggle around and open my eyes facing his chest as I speak.

"Leave me in my little cage and get out."

"Look little boy I told you there'd be a time when you had to hand her over and this is now. "

"No"

"Must I use your name?"

"Lucius"

"Xan" protector of man kind, Greek I believe.

"You don't know my whole name" he whispers we a laugh, "You have no control"

"But I do" Sateru says calmly from the open door way and I turn around in Xan's lap to face him. "Alexandrosn" his voice rings through the door, "your almost done, get her out of here"

"Yes sir" he says with a voice as sweet as honey and as strong as a thundering sky.

"Alexandrosn, give me what is mine" Lucius says and we all scoff at him.

"She is mine not yours" Sateru says calmly as Xan helps me up and we try to leave the room. There is an explosion knocking us all to the grown and the door slams shut, well that was unexpected. I'm the first one on my feet as someone opens the door and kicks Sateru in his gut.

"Yo," I call out surprising him, "not cool." Then I get tackled by Lucius as the cell is flooded with his guards and I'm dragged away.

"I know your prophesy" he whispers in my ear before knocking me out with chloroform...