Leaving...

The rest of the funeral was living hell and  I fully brake down once again when he's put in the grown, Sateru ends up takin g me away with the help of Caden. I scream Aiden's name for a good while before I cant speak or cry anymore and I just mouth his name over and over again. There the only thing keeping me together and I barely struggle when I'm put in the can and someone else drives my car, when I'm brought to  the house I run into Aiden's room and am met with both of them.  I sit on his bed and stare at t he blood stain on the carpet and shake.. Caden holds me and Sateru sits in front of me maintaining eye contact with me, I love his eyes.  I sigh and end up leaning forwards a little and I feel Caden hold loosen as I begin to talk.

"You couldn't do anything?"

"I tried Nokomis but  Aiden wasn't meant to be there in that position ever."

"You should have tried harder!"

"I couldn't do anything for him! I tried because it hurt you even though it was against the rules I tried!"

"I want him back"

"He's happy" I gasp as the tears begin to fall.

"I'm sick of crying"  I let out a shaky breath, " of hurting and missing people."

"I'm sorry"

"So am I."

"Never give up sweet heart, if you need a reason don't give up for Aiden, Caden or I"

"I will never give up"

"I know because your amazing and strong as hell" I Smile then frown, he cursed....

"I want to sleep guys"

"Your not sleeping here" Caden growls

"You need to stay put of here After this too now off you go." I don't move so Caden lifts me and takes me to my room where Sateru asks for a moment alone. "I'm being summoned by the other makers, I wish I could stay with you tonight but I must leave very soon."

"Good your getting tainted Sateru" I frown, "I taint you."

"No you don't" He says fiercely, "you keep my in control and quit frankly sane because everything seems to be falling apart even as it goes against my beliefs I love being here and seeing you grow stronger and stronger, I love comforting you and fighting for you." I smile at him and he grins a breath taking grin right back.

"Bye Sateru"

"Good night see you when I can" he hugs me a little longer then he needs to before just disappearing.

"Cade" I call and he comes in and I open my arms, he smiles lightly and takes off his shoes before hopping in and holding me so I can fall asleep....