Dreaming Of The Future

I try to forget about everything as I make my way to Alacer's room but I can't. Than practically said that both of them like me...

"Explain everything now!"

"I'm protective no matter what, as you should have figured out. You are different then them and a fighter. But I can see pain in you, far to much honestly. I like you a lot why? I don't effen know and that makes me infuriated as heck!" Oh look who's not cursing! I laugh and he glares.

"Not laughing at you my thoughts went haywire sorry, anyways um yeah just umm....." I'm such a loser! Yeah just um? Way to go. "Shiv between me and Than is up in the air right now and he's a snappy b**ch at the moment but he's my snappy b**ch. I don't know what to say to the information you just presented to me nor do I know how I feel. This is all getting to be a bit to much for me to deal properly at the moment."

"I love you, and I fuc*ing hate it." And that ladies and gentleman is when I pass the fuc* out...

*Dream Nokomis*

"Hello darling." An ederly woman says from behind and I stare at her. "Do you like your dress." I look down and see that dream me is in a plain white dress that has a skin tight upper half and a loose flowy lower portion all in all its rather nice.

"No."

"Your lying I can read your thoughts. Oh where are they?"

"'Umm?"

"Shush, no talking without permission!" Dayum! "Watch your mouth young lady!" Oh the things I could do to her with my imagination.... "There they are."

"Soo" I drawl out the one word making them all look at me, "can you all read my mind or just h. Not going to lie its pissing me off!" I growl and they turn there heads to the side all at the same time, it's creepy.

"We're the makers dear." A mother woman says, this one much younger.

"Bull shi."

"Enough!" Hahaha I win!

"Now look girl, " one of them growl at me taking a sep forward, I gasp.

"Than?" I interrupt him before he an say anything.

"Who's that?" Oh no...

Nobody..." Shiv! Shiv! Shiv!

"I'm his maker." A very young girl says walking up to me. "I maid your Gaurdian." Ohhhh " the man before you is my best friend here."

"You guys are odd. Okay so down to business why am I here?"

"I'm Amelia, the leader here." A woman in her late twentyfold say.

"You look like me" I state dumbly.

"My husband maid you." Hehehe!

"Sooooo?"

"You had another maker as well..." That's when he walks up and let's just give another dayum bro!

"Watch your mouth" the old woman growls and I laugh.

"It's mind, watch you mind." I keep laughing and studying the man. He has light ash brown hair and the most stunning violet eyes. He gives off a bad vibe and with the way his mouth is smirking I know he knows he's as hot as a summer day. He has to be about 5'7 and with his caramel skin I can see why he's a maker.

"I'm one of the light makers." His voice is sweet velvet but that's not what makes me stop breathing. He's a light maker? But wait that means all around me are dark makers, why then do they all look so light? "I created Aiden," unexpected.