Alone

There will never be anything worse then needing someone and nobody being there. As I sit there at stare at the wall with tears running down my face I begin to get pissed. What the hell is the point of all of this? Hell I should just do as I threatened before Lucius can get me...

So many classic ways to end a Demons life, oh so many...

"Deaths not the point" Aiden says from my doorway. "Your also not alone Nokomis, not yet at least." I smile lightly at him and I have a new thought.

"Aiden lets go, live the life for one day."  He stares at me and I giggle, dress up time. I find him a pair of Than's pants and a plain black button up. "Dress and do something with your hair, meet back here in half an hour. Prep time!  I fly to my closet and look through my dresses like a mad woman till I find the right one. Its strapless and clings to every curve of my body, landing mid thigh. To match my red dress I wear black jewelry and stilettos. I pull out my straightener and straighten it to a needle point before adding light make-up. Giggling like a little school girl when  he finally reaches my room I grab him and we run away.

I bring  to one of the clubs in  dark town that I actually  like, fort ruse. Smirking like an idiot I drag him to the dance floor and begin to dance. Honestly only an idiot would call it dancing  really I was rubbing up on him and twirling. I actually know how to dance I just don't want to...

We 'dance' for a while before needing a drink, I automatically decide we need rum and coke. After ordering far to much we begin to drink and I learn something new. Angels get drunk REALLY quick and Aiden is a stupid drunk.  Giggling I sip my drink as Aiden starts screaming along with the lyrics to some random song I don't care for, its amazing. Quickly other drunks join him and I decide to chug my drink and a few after till I'm wasted. That my friends is when I learn I'm a bit*h when drunk and real damn pissy.

You see some guy decided to grab my ass and unthinkingly I slugged him and broke his nose. "opps" I giggle. Standing he gets in my face and I decide to beat the crap out of him and a couple other men. Aiden decides to umm well urinate in ones mouth and we get kicked out...

So here we are laughing away when we get surrounded by far to many demons for my liking. "Aiden" I whisper sobering up and he starts to really howl, he's never drinking again I swear!

"Nokomis?" The man asks and I stare at him for an eternity before he speaks up, "I'm borrowing you forever."

"Haha nope!" and I head-butt him, let me tell you he has one hard head. I kick his knees and he wobbles so I punch him, drop!

"Nokomis lets get out of here" a scared Aiden whispers.

"Move or I will break every bone in your miserable body," I order the guy standing in front of me and  he moves. We walk out of there both very sober, we continue on walking till I hear them. I calmly glance over my shoulder and gasp, there has to be about fifty guys following us! "Aiden run, get me the boys and hurry." He takes off and I turn around smirking. "Do I really have to fight yawl in a dress and heels?" I giggle and soon cant stop myself, hello hysteria my names Nokomis. 

"Enough" a man orders and I cock my head silencing. I'm fully alone and the worst thing of it all?

The man who just ordered me is none other then Lucius him self.....