Getting Some Answers

"Car, now!" I order him, and he gets in followed by Tender boy.

"Thorin..." He whispers

" Look at her!" Thorin response as I get in the car. I start the ignition, but don't turn on the car. Where am I to go? Home? Nobody's there, but do I want to after seeing my room after Than's little mess? It's all I have... It doesn't take long to get there and once were all inside I slam my fist into Thorin's face, and he's down for the count

"I don't much like him...." I inform Soterios as I lead him to my destroyed room, " this is what happened after Ryu."

" Tell me about Ryu, child of the moon."

" He did some things, and it hurt a lot. He was a monster to me, and he hurt me. Than protected me, carved an N into him before having me kill him, cuts to both of hisAchilles' tendon, and he bled to death."

" Than did this damages, because a man hurt you? What could he have done, to make Than go crazy enough to destroy what is obviously your old room?"

" something you would have been expected to save me from, but you didn't because you couldn't your no savior of any kind...."

" I take it your task is to kill me, and the fact that I failed to save you as we'll as thought about helping that woman is why your here. Of course oh of course you do this Than...."

"What are you taking about?" I ask confused

" Than killed Vivian" he says looking at me " her name means life. That is why it was his task, I failed to save you when you needed it so I am your task. If you fail or give up, your cut off from everything, you would hate that. God, before I allow you to kill me, tell me first what this Ryu did to you." He stares into my eyes, and after a bit I'm the first to look away

" You give up your life for answers?"

" No, I give my life to save you, but first I want to know how I failed the first time around."

" He ravaged my inner, maid me bled. He ripped parts of me open he had no tight to ouch at all. He hurt me, maid me frightened beyond all comparison. He hurt me, and I couldn't do anything. Not one little thing, he did it twice before I had the guts to face Than, and my word Than was murderous, what it had to cost him to let me be he one who killed Ryu. The only human I ever killed, and he deserved it too."

"My word, I'm sorry child. Your right I did fail you that day, for that I am sorry."

" Why were you there that day in my room, when I was five?"

" I was there for you, someone told me something was wring with you, but all I saw was a young face, blue eyes and lond hair. I thought to myself surely you weren't evil. I was there to steal you, since you we're different they wanted to experiment in you'll."

"Who sent you?"

"My Council sent me."

"What is so weird about me that your council wanted to experiment on me?"

"Your blonde Nokomis"

"So, why dose that mean anything? I'm normal, just a normal dark one..."

" No your not, I can see why they wanted you now. Your eyes, They sparkle they have light! You eyes have light!" I gasp, flinching as if he'd hit me. My eyes have no light, what is this!?!? He has to be staling for more time!

"You lie, that can't be true. I am a dark one fool." And I pull out my blade, the blade that ended Ryu's pitiful existence and I slice his jugular and run from the room as light seeps out of him and onto my floor. As I leave the room, I can see that tender boy is steering, so I quicken my paist and speed to my car.

I wanted answers, and I got some....