Caden

It takes forever to pack up everything and I and up stealing three of Than's shirts. Once I'm finished packing I write Than a letter and it takes about two hours. I put my every thought and feeling into it and maybe more then a few tears.  Once I'm finished I put it in an envelope and after putting his favorite lip gloss on I kiss the T in his name before grabbing my stuff and putting it in the back of the white van, it just kind of magically appeared I swear.

I slip into the drivers seat and am meet with three different pairs of eyes. "Hey guys" I say to Caden, Aiden and Alacer as I start my engine and pull away from the curb. Nobody says anything so I allow my thoughts to drift to the letter I left on my old desk in our old room. I wonder if he'll sleep in our bed tonight and if it'll smell like us. I bite my lip as I follow the van, he does extremely wide turns by the way. Sighing I turn on the radio and nearly curse when Ben Harper's song "Walk away" comes on...

"And it hurts me

To look into the mirror at myself

And it hurts even more

To have to be with somebody else

And it's so hard to do

And so easy to say

But sometimes

Sometimes you just have to walk away

Walk away

With so many people

To love in my life

Why do I worry

About one"

I switch it off and take a deep shaky breath. "So who knows anything about this house?" Alacer finally says after a few minute of tense awkward silence.

"Its big or at least that's what Thorin sais" Aiden supply's and I smile and the joy in his voice.

"I hope its two story" Caden says and I laugh, Caden loves high places.

"Please you'll end up on the ruff no matter what," I laugh and he grins happily at me.

Just then the van stops and  I come to a screeching stop being him, smooth self... we climb out and stare at the house...

Let me say I love it so much, its a three story black house with red trim. The door looks like its Mahogany. We grab our stuff and I run passed everything to the top floor. I pick the room exactly in the middle, it has a balcony. My room has a queen sized bed with a red comfiture and a walking closet. I unpack everything and pass out....

*Dream Nokomis*

"Hello Child" Lilith says from behind me and I whip around to face her.

"Lilith? What's going on?"

"Your miserable, you gave up who you love to do your life mission."

"Its my job so yeah?"

"Soteru is displeased"

"Why?"

"He believes you should be fully happy"

"Then" He should come down and fight the world....  I think to her as I see him walk up.

"I hate mind talk" He states annoyed.

"Aiden has it doesn't he?"

"Yes, he has nearly as many gifts as you."

"And to reply to your comment, I don't know if that would be a good or bad thing" Lilith says causing my attention to drift to her.

"I don't know either"