Blood Tears

Aidens POV*********

"Alacer!" I call, mainly because I can't take it anymore.

"What the hell do you want Aidan, I don't have time for you?" Damn he's cranky today.

"I can't take it anymore, he's driving me insane."

"Look...." I cut him off

"No you look, the way he looks at her is creepy! Especially when he knows Than can kill him, and she probably could too! He's creeping me out, and god his emotions when he's near her are dpscusting as hell! Make it stop Alacer, please." I beg him, I can't take reading his mind he practically projects his horrid thoughts about her, and his emotions my word so much lust and desire.

"Aiden, I know how it is I can read him perfectly."

"No you don't! Aiden I have a gift none of you know about and well um...." Can I trust him?

"Tell me Aiden please." We'll I have to I guess

"He projects his thoughts so much and I don't ow what would happen if he ever got to be alone with him. Take it away, he'll take him away I hate him and he scares me Alacer." His face changes to pure hatred the moment I say he scares me, Alacer believes in protecting all of us, especially her.

"I'll see what I can do, but first lets find her alright buddy?" I smile happily at him and follow him to a sight I really don't want to see. He's staring at her chest and contilaging kissing her and all others things he could do.

"Alacer, please make him stop."

"Enough Lucius!" Alacer growls angrily and he runs away thinking of ways to make us disappear, his anger is better then his sexual needs.

"Are you alright?" I ask watching her kneel, damn his dum ass!

"He wants to, wait what did he want?!?" I'm so not telling her.

"He's messed up Nokomis" Alacer tells her and he frowns before running away, her only thoughts are of Than. Man she projects almost as loudly as Lucius does.

"Alacer," I whimper when I see a very pissed off Lucius.

"Aiden run now."

"I...I....I can't I don't know what to do!" I'm frozen in to the spot, not going to lie I'm petrified right now.

"Neither of you are going anywhere. You guys need to stop meddling in my business."

"She's not you business!" Alacer growl stepping forward about to hit him but Than's there first.

"Aiden Alacer go!" He orders us and I run like a little girl.

Alacer's POV*****

Oh of course she went to Than I should have know. I'm about to hit a wall when I hear Aiden whimper from behind me.

"Don't please, stop being angry and go to her." Aidens a geniuses but he has no balls what so ever. At least he made it to me before Lucius did anything to Nokomis. I was tougt by Soterios that you protect your own and Adien is most definently one of them, and god it pissed me offs when he said Lucius scares him.

"Fine Adien I will, now go find Thorin and talk to him about learning to fight."

"But but.... I don't want to learn!" He protests but I glare at him tell he runs away.

Turning away I go to her room and watch as the blood tears roll down her face, I can tell she's stuck in memories and there no doubt on repeat too."Nokomis" I call and she looks at me with so much pain. I walk over to her and rap my arms around her as she shakes. Dammit! I hate his so damn much! "Your not there." I tell her.

"I don't want to remember" she whimpers and I lay my forehead on the top of her head.

"Nokomis you can't run from your past you have to face it. I may not know what happened or why but I know that it maid you part of who you are and your filled with an abundant amount of strength because of it." She nods and I smile into her hair. I look up to see Than who lifts his blood stained hands and nods at me before turning away. Than is amazing I won't lie, but he's majorly wounded Aiden and I'm not okay with that becaus for some reason I really want to protect that kid who's no doubt scared of his own shadow.

It takes forever but she ends up falling asleep in my arms, so I lay her down and cover her with her blanket. She looks so peaceful, I absolutely love it.

"She's beautiful isn't she Alacer, I mean she looks so happy and at peace when she sleeps." Than.

"She's very peaceful I'll give you that."

"Remember boy I can read you better then you can read me. Your feelings go beyond your need to protect your own. You would have killed Lucius for his feelings and desires towards her because she would have hated it. Not to mention how protective you are of her and Aiden." I sigh knowing that he is right, I care for her but not like he does.

"What'd you do.?"

"We'll I would have most likely killed him if not for Soterios, who would have killed me if not for Aiden. I beat the shit out of him, I wanted to kill him so bad!"

"I can tell, you know one day you need to talk to Aiden." I don't know where it came from but I know it's right to tell him.

"Maybe, kid does alright."

"Something's broken within him Than, he need someone."

"I know he does but he doesn't need me boy."

"Than do you know why he's part dark?"

"No I don't."

"Ask him and you'll understand why I'm sending you to him." He nods and leaves I hope he goes to Aiden I really do.

"Bro!" Felix calls standing in the doorway and I go to him.

"Bro don't bro me." I laugh and we walk away to train. Felix is my training partner and at times we're each other a personal punching bags like today...

Aidens POV******

"Hey kid" Than says walking up to me, almost giving me a heart attack.

"Why are you bloody?" I ask him looking at his shirt and hands.

"Anger issues, you were there." Stupid...

"I mean still why not change?"

"Nokomis...." Ahhh, him and Alacer have the same weakness.

"How is she?"

"In pain, she's been through a lot and her memories aren't exactly the best." I can tell.

"What do you want?" I don't mean to be rude but he freaks me out.

"I'm sorry, Aiden I don't know what you've done in your life but I know I hurt you when I took Vivian away and even more when I...."

"It's life I mean yeah it blows but your a good guy now right?" He smiles and for a moment I'm taken aback by how bright his smile is. "Besides one was your job and one was to protect the one you love."

"I have a personal question...." Shiv **yes I meant shiv**

"Wh....what?" I studded worried.

"Tell me how you because dad Aiden, not jus what you did but why." Oh no! I stare at him and I feel panic and fear taking over so I sit down.

"That's a sucky question." I tell him after ten minutes of silence.

"Yes, but an important one. I'm trying to decide something and it has to do with you, so I must know what you've done."

"I killed someone Than, that's how" and the first tear falls, "holy shi*" I exclaim and Than stares.

"Soterios!" He screams and everyone comes running. I cry blood tears!