Broken or just Lost?

Honestly, I don't curse a lot but after hearing those words that's all I want to do...

He gone, but I just got him back! Not going to lie when I hit Soterios I regret it and as I run past him and to my room I know what I'm about to do. I have to kill Keeren to get back what is mine. In my room I put on short shorts that are black and a black sports bra before putting on a sweet pair of black running shoes. Input on every gun holster I own and loud all fifteen of my guns into them, the I hang my knifes off of them, hooking some straps to my belt loops those are mostly survival knifes. Stretching I grab my keys and go to leave but then I see my journal and I brake...

Do I love Than? I don't believe I do. Do I love Soterios or tender boy? Nope! But, losing Than again hurts incredibly because I know that no matter the outcome of today he's already gone. I cry and cry, staining my floor with blood but I can't stop all hells finally broke loose and I am broken. I've lost everything and finally when things start to look okay I begin to loose it all over again! One of my knifes cut me, then slowly they all seem to fall and cut me or bruise me but I don't care because there's no harm in my skin and body being broken too especially when I can't feel it one little mother effen bit!

He's gone, and my gut is telling me that he's not coming back, no matter what I do. I can't breath, or move for that matter.

"Grab her" I hear a voice say and someone does. I cry and cry not caring as I'm brought to the bathroom. I flip out when they go to fix me, and I I hit them all before getting me my car and driving away. After an hour I can't see enough to drive so I pull over. I really need to stop hitting them. Then all of a sudden they're there and I laugh at Thorins black eye.

"I'm Aiden" a voice says from behind him.

"I'm the queen of the screw up, nice to meet you Aiden even if I can't see your face." Then I start my car and go to my part of town where an empty lot meets me. I sit down, and stare at the burnt land till the tears fall again. I mut be broken, maybe I really should be dead. I mean I can cry, and love! That's not nomal and I really cat believe I was designed to have light in my eyes and crap. I just we'll I mean I must be broken, it's the only way to explain it all. Broken? I'm broken! I scream this and I keep screaming till a strong pair of arms grab me and I'm back in my car.

"Drive" I'm ordered and I do automatically going back to Soterios's home. "Your not broken or screwed up just lost." With that the boy gets out of my car and goes inside. Well then, am I broken or lost?

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Well.... I know this chapter sucked but well yeah xD meet Aiden yeah? Is Nokomis broken or lost? Where's Than? Will she see him again?

I'll try to o better guys, sorry this chapter blowed :(