Than

All in all, I have to say I don't really hate Thorin, he just sucks. With that thought I roll my eyes and push past him into the kitchen. I've been here for three weeks and he's still not back. Living here's not to bad, Soterios and I get along really well.

The first week I was here I punched both of them at least twenty times, it was funny I'm not gonna lie. After that, I had to tell Soterios everything about Ryu, and Than let me tell you it was awkward. Thorin only stayed for half of Ryu and my story and left after he first few words about Than. Not a big tank guess, after that all calmed down, I don't miss Than as much as I did, but my head and heart hurt when I think of him.

One night, as I'm sitting there writing in my journal there is this huge bang from the roof and when someone swings through my window I almost shoot them.

"Than! I could have shot you!" I scream at him.

"I'm to fast for that" he tells me cockily and I laugh calling him egotistical before we hug. He's back!

"Took you long enough Than." Soterios from my door way, then before anyone can react Thorin hits him.

"Tender boy!" I growl, pointing the gun in his face " apologize or die."

"Ignorant fool," he mergers "I'm sorry Than but I hate you."

"Don't ask" Soterios says, dragging him away leaving me and Thorin alone where I pistol whip him.

"You hit my mentor!"

"I hit your play thing and the killer of my den mother." Ohhhhh..... I leave him be and go fine the two men that actually mean something. I walk in an listen as Soterios explains the whole lightly darken thing as I like calling it and all other things. I sit on a black leather chouch, and cuddle with Than. He kisses my forehead and when all is said Soterios leaves us be.

"You back." I whisper to him, then he kisses me and I forget everything eles for a while. We melt into eachother and I laugh when he bites my bottom lip. Not to long we are both layer out on the chouch with Than on top, making out like theres no tomorrow. All to soon, it ends and I have to face the world but at least he's here with me.

As it turns out I broke Thorins nose, but I don't regret it at all. Stupid prick, well I can't blame him I guess. I hate that he can hate though as backwards as that sounds, he's is of light not ment to hate.

Since competing back to earth is no picknetbasket Than's pretty tired so we go to bed, we cuddle till we both pass out, and my last thought is how amazing this is...

"Your jobs to kill him, and have an angels kid..." Yeah that's all I'm told, over and over again as I tell the dream voices there idiots and that in not listening to them. Stupid things...

I wake up in Than's arms, all nice and snug. I love being with him, and it's only been a day.

"Than" I whisper and he stirs looking at me, biting my lip I stare at him till he kisses me. Laughing we roll off the bed, and he leaves to dress, I put on jeans and a plain white V-neck then off I go for some grub. On the way down the stairs I trip and scream Than's name as loud as I can and he catches me like a good boy. Chuckling to myself I get out of his arms and run away, thuse beginning out game of tag. After twenty minutes I stop running away and he holds me, then he runs away and starts to eat all the food like a jerk...

I spend the day cuddling and training with Than and let me tell you there is nothing better. While my skill doesn't compare to his I can hold my own well enough if I must and that's all that matters. I love training and feeling my muscles stretch and oh I love hitting things.

Once thrbdaybis over I take an hour long shower, feeling my sore muscles relax in the scorching heat as I make my hair silky smooth. I shave quickly, nicking my leg but it heals in seconds and I'm glad about that becaus it really hurts when I do that. Once finished I put on under cloths; gym shorts that are black and a black tank top once finish I pitter-patter to my room and jump on his back giggling like a foolish school girl. Smiling he flips me off of him and onto the bed before he starts to tickle me like a mad man, and I lose my ability to breath for a couple of minutes then its time for bed.

For the next week the person I talk to is Than, all I do is train and cuddle with him oh and showering too. I get the joy of falling asleep in him arms and for that I am greatfull. I like him, maybe not love but its getting there my emotions are just joyfully slow. Then one day when I wake up he's gone. I run through the whole house but still I cannot find him anywhere and I begin to panic. Crying I collapse into the wall, shaking like a leaf.

"He had to leave, your people got wind of him being hear and he had to confuse the trail he'll be back when it's safe" Soterios informs me when he finds me in a little ball. He's gone, who knows when he's coming home...