A Little Bit Of Truble and I Feel At Home In My Cell

Oh? What is hoodie? Whats his name? Secrets secrets are no fun unless there shared with everyone ;)

********************************************************************************************************************************

I wake up and hes in the same position as he was when I fell asleep, I wounder if hes awake or sleeping? I sigh and he moves away, sitting up. "Do you know if I must continue to wear dresses?"

"I don't know" He barely whispers, "but I know they all will be revealing."

"I hate him"

"So do I," I laugh at this and Lucius comes in.

"Shes my treat not yours so let her be." He growls and I sit up fully

"I am not your treat, your toy or your prize" I grumble rising off the bed, "now get the hell out of my room you veil piece of shiv!" Hoodie automatically moves in front of me as the words leave my mouth.

"Shut the hell up girl or I'll shut you up"

"Try me bitc*" I sigh agitated, " I could take you on any day of the week."

"You'll be mine forever, so I'll have many chances to try you in many different ways when you least expect them."

"Go to hell and stay there too"

"Look princess you stink you need a shower your cloths will be delivered" and he walks out.

"Well that went well" I chuckle dryly.

"Why do you push him so?"

"I don't push him, not at all. You see what it actually is, is that he wants control and I wont give it to him. I refuse to whimper in fear when he comes near me for I am not afraid."

"Your not indestructible though."

"I got this Hoodie, I got this" I smile lightly and go take that shower...

'Well at least its not a dress' I think to myself looking at today's out fit which is to put it lightly intensely revealing. Short shorts that show my lacy panties and well my 'shirt' if you want to call it that stops at the bottom of my bra and hangs down to show my cleavage. Cursing I dress and meet Hoodie in my room who muttrers quit a few choice words himself.

"I know right" I whisper as we walk to the dinning hall. Walking in is weird because a lot of people are there and I mean a lot, like forty people. Man I miss my cell! The worse part is that there all men and there eyes roam like you wouldn't believe. "Eyes up here mother fuc*ers" I growl and Hoodie stands by my side anger radiating off of him. "Now I smell food so give me food before I gouge out all your piverted little eyes," I glare at them all before someone gets up and gives me there seat before people begin to rush around to give me food. Somewhere along the time I see Hoodie eating and I smile lightly. When I'm finnished I'm ordered to my room once more which I dont go to, instead I run around.

The thing about gaurds is if they know your suppose to be somewhere eles they will try to force you back to where you belong, bad idea. The moment one goes to touch me Hoodies fist meets him half way and we all start fighting then before I know it were flying down the hall running on walls.

Needless to say when we get cornered I end up back in cell but Hoodies with me this time. I lean against the wall start laghing about what we just did. " I win" I whisper to him.

"Win what?"

"I'm back in my cell instead of near all of them."

"You look cold"

"Just tired"

"Go to sleep I'll watch over you"

"Its not exactly confurtable"

"You've done it before"

"Shut and sit down," he does and I lay with my head on his thigh closing my eyes.