Looks Like Everyone Has A Few Tricks Up There Sleeves!

Light heart and I talk a bit before I agree to go back inside. But as we walk up the steps I tell him to go indies he frowns. I need to think, and his presence won't help me none. He stares into my eyes again its something he does a lot before going inside and slamming the door.

My mind compares him and Than. Both of them have piercing emeral eyes that seem to see into your very soul. Than's tall where Light heart is more normal height maybe 5'7. Than's hear shines a nice caramel color, while light hearts hair is midnight black which is unusual for his kind. Is he Soterios's kid, I mean like the one he guards? Both boys are a rich caramel color in complexion and both breathtakingly beautiful but in different ways. Than is rugged and hard form years of abuse where light heart is soft but has a hard edge that if not watched will grow to fully harden him. It's funny but him and Than are a lot alike, especially when it comes to the way they treat me, I mean light heart obviously challenged me to prove to them that I'm not totally crap, Than use to do that when th men on top came over that's before he left the house becaus she hated them.

I walk inside and someone's memory takes over...

"Aiden get Thorin and go!" I demand but only Aiden leaves. "Please Thorin someone's coming, and you can't be here when they do!"

"But who's coming Damara?"

"Death" I get out just as Than waltzes in.

"Damara you know what I want." He purrs and I get angry. Motioning Thorin to leave, I step up to face Than,

"Your broken old boy, and I don't know why they want your toy."

"How does it feel knowing I killed your sister?" Vivian, god I miss her so much...

~|~|~|~|~|~

"Nokomis" Soterios yells shaking me.

"Enough!" I screm and he lets me out of his death grip.

"What the hell was that!?!" Lucius demands and I happily smirk at him

'Wouldn't you like to know?" I purr going over to a couch and sitting down.

"She walks with memories obviously." A voice says off to my right and I open mouth stare at Than.

"Welcome back" Soterios calls as I run and tackle him.

"Hello moon," he says holding me "now why is it that only she's ever happy to see me?"

"Because your an..." Adrian begin and I interrupt him.

"I'll go out in a limb and say Vivian was Aidens first mentor an to graduate you had to kill her. Then he was sent to her sister Damara meaning gentle by the way. You were there to find a way to protect me and find out exactly why the counsel wanted me. So that could be part of it." Yup I win.

"We'll um yeah that might be part of it."Thirin says looking at the ground.

"I can't say I'm happy or unhappy to see you, so well go with happy" light heart say and both he and Than laugh but soon it turns into a gasp on both sides.

"You have my gift!" They exclaim in surprise and I stare at them righ along side everyone eles.

"Except you both have gifts you don't share and Nokomis has a few more that none of us know about." Lucius says and I stare at him my jaw practically on the floor. "Close your mouth sweet heart others wise a fly might think its a lovely home and fly right on in." I laugh who's heartily at this and the fact that Than's back. Well looks like everyone has a few tricks up there sleeves, this is just to great.

"So I think introductions are in order..."I say when we all fall into an awkward silence.

"Okay then, everybody that's Than, Nokomis's guardian and mentor. The slightly rude fellow who talks about gifts like there nothing is Lucius. The boy who wants to kill Than is Thorin and the boy who just glares at him is Adrian. I'm Soterios mentor and guardian of Alacer and that over there standing in the corner staring shamelessly at Nokomis is Alacer's best friend Felix." He looks at me and starts to laugh. "Is that al, better Nokomis?"

"Way" I inform him laughing as well.

"We'll if all don't mind I'm going to bed," and with that Than walks out while I'm still laughing.

"Why so many ticks?" I ask Lucius

"Maybe because you and Alacer are special and rather alike as well." No arguing that but he's a lot like Than and Soterios too.

"Oh by the way all your weapons are in a boy hidden in your room." Soterios informs me and I randomly tackle him.

"So I say" hugging him I have to apologize for using Thorin and your faces for punching backs and you get both your hugs." I let to and chuckle at his face.

"We'll since you have so many gifts we don't know about maybe we should..." He starts and I cut him off.

"Nope, those are mine to know." Yup I'm totally going to enjoy being all secretive. HaHaHa!!! I walk out of the room and join Than on my bed, quickly falling asleep in his arms, man I've been sleeping way to much...

For once I don't dream but I wake with the same amount of fear when I realize Than's not in bed. Quickly losing my weapons I find him talking to Thorin and Adrian...

"I'm sorry none-less Thorin!"he exclaims and I walk in.

"Be glad he apologized boys, be glad he's not all dark and killing yawl too..." Yup I'm just so cherry when I wake up...Than stands and hugs me, laying his forehead on mine.

"We'll uh we're going to go." Adrian says awkwardly and they leave while we laugh at them.

Then Than does something he has never done, and something I haven't done since Ryu.

Than kisses me, and I smile on his lips kissing him back full force. Right as it starts to get deep I pull back and look to the side blushing. Mother Effen gosh just gah!!!

There stands Alacer and I don't know why but the look he gives me before running off bugs me.