Not Such A Bad Date

"Alexandrosn," I mutter walking up I him. Just an hour ago I'd woken up next to Sateru and now I'm in a strapless red sundress and heels at a fair. "It's always nice to be given the option to come or not."

"I know"

"Well I see Cotten candy everywhere and I was never allowed to have any so what do you say we go and get some." Instead of grabbing my hand and leading me like some people would he just heads over and I follow racing after him and getting in the line before him. Laughing he comes up and lightly shoves me into the couple in front of me and I let out a squeal at there expressions shoving him back. "Your such a loser Xan so now you get to buy the Cotten candy and feed it to me."

"That's chill," he laughs ordering one Cotten candy and he pays. laughing I run away and he chases catching up to me as I flip onto a bench and land in a crouch on my feet. He sticks a piece in my mouth and I roll onto my back laughing.

"This is so yummy!" I inform him happily

"Is it really now because I've never had any."

"Well you know what that means don't you?" Then I rip a piece off and shove it into his mouth laughing at his face.

"It is good," he says swallowing.

"Told ya so!" We eat the rest in silence then head off to do some rides.

"I win!" I call getting to some ride called the zipper and he hands the man six tickets we got a bit gap and we get on...

I LOVE rides that spin, a lot. I love flipping upside down and having fun and so does he so all the rides we go in after the zipper are rides that spin and or flip, it was great.

As we walk to the car we run into a group if guys and there waisted.

"Xab, we have a fight ahead of us," I whisper as they come closer.

"She's real pretty mind if we have a go," on cackles coming closer.

"Oh an her eyes" another laughs reaching for my arm. Xan steps in front of me and shoves him, it's six on two and there going to loose. As they attack we laugh and fight but oddly enough as I finish my first on her finishes his fifth and I get it. Alexandrosn is a guardian because nobody normal or even like us could take out five in the time I've taken out one.

"Mother fu-" I begin loudly

"Let's get you to your car," he cuts me off and we do. I give him a light hug and drive away still annoyed. He's a guardian, they knew he'd probably fail so they made him two things instead of one. I speed all the way home pissed off and I jump out the car and stalk to my room only to find all my stuff back in it and Sateru gone...