Waking Up

Let me tell you, waking up sucked. For one thing every guy I was told to marry is standing in a line looking at me with far to much relief for my liking. Secondly I'm on a bed which means I was picked up, thirdly I'm awake and have to think about my vision/dream thingy. Gah!

"Welcome back," Thorin growls annoyed ha he's no longer happy.

"Don't be a dick bro," I tell him and he smirks at me.

"Care to try and explain why you passed up on us?" Soterios asks me worried. Should I tell them? Ehhhh let's not.

"Honestly no I don't care to inform any of you of the reason why I passed out and no doubt hit the floor." I have a killer headache and feel major grouchy.

"Nokomis it works us," that ones Than.

"Sorry I didn't catch you," Alacer.

"Hi, we'll since there being meany heads do you want some meds or something?" Go Aiden asking the right question.

"Yeah, thanks Aiden." He leaves and brings me back to pain meds and a glass of milk, whoop milk. I take them shyly and cover myself with a blanket. "My word would yawl stop staring at me!"

"Everybody out," Than orders and they all obey.

"As your guardian I need to know."

"Would you ever marry me Than?"

"No." Dayum!

"We'll then I guess it doesn't matter, please leave me alone." He stares at me hopelessly, he's obviously trying to find an explanation. "Get the hell out Than! Now!" He leaves and is replaced by none other then one of my angel boys, Soteios.

"Why'd you ask him if he'd ever marry you?"

"Part of my dream..."

"Ahh are you finally understanding yours?

"An just had a completely new one that told me way to much and it has to do with marriage."

"So you picked Than and he said no..." I sigh frowning unhappily, thanks makers thanks a lot. "Maybe if you explain.."

"No!" I growl cutting him off, " I don't want him to marry me for no reason besides love."

"Give him a chance you don't even love him yet..."

"I want someone who could say yes today, no hesitation or judgment. No questions, none at all. I want someone who loves me yeah but I want someone fully devoted to me so I can love them."

"That's a lot to ask, everyone has questions including the marriage proposal."

"Oh shush you know what I mean." I smile sadly already tired, at least my head is a Little better.

"I know but you need to smile more."

"I can't be with him and search for..." I don't know what to say after that.

"What's your mission because mine was to make you trust me and to introduce you to Alacer."

"Are you serious!?!"

"Yes, now do tell."

"What did they tell you?"

"Tha your life's must intertwined even if it separates later."

"Well..." I'm back to constantly sighing and frowning.

"Don't fret Nokomis everything will be fine." That's when a thought hits me, those mofos!

"The only reason Lucius managed to get in our group is if I fail to fall in love he get to....." My eyes fill with tears and my voice is thick, I can't finish that sentience.

"I don't know your mission but I know the boys would never plow him near you again."

"If fate turns that way all of you will have a hand in his death." I feel like I can't breath I need a new topic. Then suddenly I have it. "Aidens going to go insane" and I start to cry.

"No he won't..."

"I met his maker, if we can't save him he's going to go insane."

"Then we shall save him child of the moon."

"That means your a child of the sun." He rolls his eyes and smiles at me. Why can't it be someone like him? I mean it could be but I don't know it just doesn't feel right. " what could we do?"

"Exactly what is it?"

"He's to good and his bad half is going to make him insane."

"As much as I hate to say this but I guess we need to make him dark."

"Maybe..."

"Don't beat ourself up about it and good night." He rises and exits my room leaving me wide away and fully alone...