Running

I wake up screaming and Caden automatically goes into  fight mode, nightmares what can I say? "Stop screaming!" He hollers at me and after a while I do."

"My bad Cade" I give him a sad smile causing him to engulf me in a bear hug.

"You scared me to death Nokomis"

"My bad"

"Idiot" we smile at each other but its mixed with so much sadness.

"I want to be alone Caden please" he nods and leaves me to think.  I cant give up but I cant stay here, there like a little group of rebels but they have no true mission. Rising I hop in the shower and plan the next week...

I starts out by writing everyone letters, Alacer and Caden have the longest followed by Soterios and Thorin. That alone takes two days, then I have to get supplies which is a lot harder because I have to sneak around and Caden checks on me constantly. I start with weapons followed by food and close. The last thing I collect is money and man do I get a lot, between the money and my fake ID's I got this.  Once that's over I have two days to pack and leave...

Standing on the tip of the balcony I stare down at all of my supplies, its just enough to keep me going, it should fit in my car.  I look at my bed and the letters biting my lip, I can do this. I need an angel that  I can love and it wont be them because they cant love me. While I said I want someone to love me I don't, I don't even need to be married before becoming impregnated I just want to love them. Cursing under my breath I jump down and begin loading everything as quickly and quietly as possible....

It takes no time at all and  before anyone knows it I'm gone....