Loosing Than

I'm dragged away and it be a lie if I said I went quietly. I ended up killing all but two guys before I ended up getting knocked out....

I wake up and start laughing. Why? Its just so cliché, tying me to a chair and stuff. I stop laughing though when I manage to  make myself fall backwards like the little idiot I am. Now let me just say that I am not afraid, not one little bit. You see growing up part of our training was to be tortured and I don't really care at all, I've had a lot of physical pain in my life. I manage to roll the chair on its side and I begin trying to smash the chair, its fun. After a while I succeed and maneuver my body till my hands are in front of me and I free myself.  I decide to stop here and just sit in the middle of the room and hum to myself like an odd ball. It takes them awhile but after an hour or so a few men walk in and I giggle are there faces.

"Boss!" The biggest of the two hollers and I stand up. "Stay"

"Puh-lease I ant no dog boy, why sit and learn yeah?" I cackle feeling a little witchy. Lucius walks and I move in a blear slamming my fist into his face and backing off. I broke his nose and well he's pathetic. Currently he's kneeling down and crying his little bit*hy eyes out. "Man up boy and stand up." He stands holding his face and frowning. He nudges tuff guy number two aka the biggest and he steps forward. Smirking I pull out what I have behind my back and he steps back. I have a very sharp object that I don't think will feel very good in you, oh wait I have two! Nobody seems very happy with this fact besides me, I mean I'm grinning widely and there grimacing.

"Don't try me babes your out matched" and he walks in.

"I can literally brake you in half Nokomis" a very cocky voice says and I'm back to giggling.

"Hello Caden, hello battle."

"Hello light daughter of the moon."

"Sup?"

"Oh you know being evil, doing bounty's."

"oooooo what's my prince?"

"To low honestly." I smile and he returns it. Stupid pretty ones of us and there dashing smiles!

"I see you haven't changed in the years old friend?"

"Neither have you, still getting caught for no reason."

"Oh he has reason Cade, I'm to be screwed and killed." He growl, he was the second one to ever be told about Ryu after Than.

"Nice to know," he growls out unhappily. He clenches his fist and I raise my chin defiantly with a smirk.

"Come play please" my voice is soft now and he just nods stepping forward. He attacks first by tackling me and I roll us over. I place my forehead on his calmly. "Don't let them touch me" I whisper and he sighs rolling us over and slamming his face next to my head angrily.

"As if I ever would Komi." I smile and he rises bringing me with him. I hand him a pointy toy and we smirk at them. "Bad move guys, now lets get out of our way and you all live." They back off, I'm good but Caden makes me look like its my first day. He encircles me in his arms and we walk out the door and take off moving in a blear. We go to a  bar and sit down. I look like crap but what do I care? "What's going on Komi?"

"I got my life mission Cade." He stares at me, mouth agape.

"No shiv" He grins now.

"Yeah" I say sadly.

"Oh now, what is it?"

""The first part is to get married."