The Test

In human years, eighteen means your an adult, in ours its nineteen. On our nineteen birthday, we celebrate the beginning of our life, and are handed a file, the file that decides our life. Mine was to hunt down and kill a face I hadn't thought about in years, Soterios. Our jobs are designed to test us, and from reading his file I'd say I was in  for one ruff ride. Soterios, Greek, savior. He's ended about one hundred and two different dark ones life's with his light, and he's only thirty three, same age as Adriana. I look at Than, and I know that he can tell I recognize him from all those years ago.

"Nokomis"" Than Calls loudly, silencing everybody" today you hunt someone very strong, you hunt the savior, the light hearted fool! While he is strong, you are tricky and I believe you will prevail" he smirks at me" Good luck and good bye!" Then I have to leave, to my house, to prepare. Soterios means savior in Greek, and I fin I funny. Don't ask me why.

I go to bed early, and dream of Soterios and his shine, the way it hurt me. I also dream of the way he reached out, as if you stop Than fro harming Adriana, which is rather silly to me. When wake up, I just lay in bed. This will be hard for he is very skilled, but if I fail I loose it all, even possibly my life.

I pull out his file and stare at his picture, deep warm honey brown eyes stare back at me and I sigh, remembering his voice, he is lovely. With sandy blond hair, and a curved mouth and shinning caramel skin he's rather gorgeous for him age, and trust me not all light beings are stunning. I read his profile, Zero kids, no wife and apparently no home. He's never even harmed a human, which isn't even surprising since he's a good one. There's nothing about his life growing up, which is a bit unusual since our files are always full information, its like he didn't exist till nineteen then, he disappeared gain at twenty one and he's still gone...

I rolls out of bed and hop into the shower, as scolding hot water heats up my skin I put shampoo in my long wavy blond hair, which is unusual for one of my kind. I wash it thoroughly then lowering the water I sit down and let the heat work on my back and rinse my hair once finished I stand up and condition my hair, then I shave. Yes, I shave big shocker, once finished I scrub clean rinse my hair and body and get out. I pat myself dry and still wearing a towel I slide on back to my room and toss open my closet. To my surprise a box awaits me. Kneeling down I open I and see.........

" My moon, I know you must be shocked that I'd brake tradition and even remotely help out one of you but your my moon, and this is your dagger. Try to remember how it felt, getting back at Ryu, try to remember that even if h swears to be good and a savior why'd he not save you from Ryu? He's a flake and a fool! Good luck my beautiful moon, I know you have it in you to win this fight! Make us proud!

                                                    * Than Your Mentor*

                                             -I'm counting on you my Moon-"

Under the neatly written note, is the dagger, polished and shinning, and with a smile I close the box and move it to the side and stand up. For the first day of the hunt I must look professional and such so I pull out a tight black top, and a even tighter undershirt, then moving to my dresser I get my under cloths all black, and a pain of  black jeans that offer the ability to move and fight. I dress quickly then slip on pointed black boots, and I'm dressed. Now I must pack, for I never know what I might need, first I jeans and such then its time for the fancy and sexy, I fill a pack with a dress, skirt and nice shirt. My boots and a pair of slides I slip in there as well should do. The jewelry, and anything else I might need to be a temptress....

Stetting the duffle bag and back pack down I go to the bathroom and  look at myself.  Staring back at me is a pare of deep harden Velvet eyes, that shine a startling  dark amethyst.  I have sandy blond hair, that at times turns into a pale blond, with fair skin, and I seem to lack height stuck at a whopping five three, not to short but hard for my job. I'm of slim waist, and what is often considered a gorgeous stunning outer appearance. Like the angels were not all beautiful, but me, Adriana and Than seem to be very lucky...

I pull out the blade from Than and look at the sheath he left for me, it has the words " Proud One Of The Moon" on it in really small letters, and I smile slipping it into my boot, then I begin to loud up on weapons, carefully slipping eat into a sheath and hiding them on my body, then I pull on my holsters and back pack. Quietly I slide the two .45-Caliber nine millimeter pistols into place and grab my duffel bag read to go, then I think to grab all my keys, and I'm ready to go. No one will see the guns, but my kind and the light ones. Right as I step out my door, I turn around and get his file off my bed, and hold it tightly in my right hand,  I lock my doors and go to my 350 Z, and after unlocking it I place all but the file in the passenger seat, then running I open an emerald green door and slip right in. I reach over and grab my keys, briefly glancing at a cell phone sitting on the passenger seat floor and I sigh, here's to the hunt that decides my fate...