Confused

Do to the fact that I'm sick of talking to people I hide, yup I'm being really mature and shiv. You see I can be really good at times but it seems to take a lot out of me so I decide to do something stupid.

"Lucius!" I scream and he appears.

"Hello doll" man he looks like shiv! Uncaring about his current condition I kick his ever loving arse until he can barely breath then I walk away. I don't like people like him at all they are horrid! That's what I meant when I said not all people are good or bad. I bet he changed because of lust...

I walk around for a while, enjoying angel town. "Demon!" Someone growls at me and I get punched in the face.

"Idiot" I call back rising to my feet and getting into my stance. "The hell bro?" Yeah don't judge me....

"I'm not your anything, why do you look so odd?"

"I'm more like you then you know..." Heel kick to the chest and I'm gone... Getting back to the house I see everyone's in panic mode again, joy. After an inward eye roll I face my punishment which actually comes in the form of Alacer.

"The hell have you done Komi?"

"Komi? Ha no, and none of your business!"

"You almost killed Lucius and now a lot of people are pissed."

"H deserved it big time as in long past due..."

"I don't care, how can I protect you if your off doing stupid shi*!"

"I'm not yours or anyone's to protect! I've been doing fine on my own!" Oh the lies....

"Bull shi*""

"Look I don't need you." Plain and simple, directly to the point.

"We'll I need you so stop being so effing stupid and a grow up." I step up into his face, our breaths mix as I stare into his eyes. The great thing about my eyes is that they literally hurt you.

"Let's get this straight right now, I grew up a long a** time ago Alacer and you don't know shi* about me so shut the hell up!"

"Oh look I've just struck a nerve." I hit him and we get into a full blown fight. For the first time in a long time I end up on my back with my hands pinned above my head and him sitting on my hips. Automatically I think of Ryu and the tears fall making Alacer jump off me extremely fast. "Man I wish I could read minds" he whispers pulling me to my feet and hugging me. I make absolutely no move to touch him but I love being held. "I'm sorry, I don't know what for but I'm sorry." My legs give out and he picks me up bridal style bringing me to what I guess is his room. Laying us on the bed he just holds me till I stop vying.

"Sorry" I get out blushing before I gnaw on my lower lip. He's staring at my face trying to read me and failing. "Your emotion are to hight o red without the interfering." Look who knows more about your gift then you.

"What happened."

"I didn't develop a light part without it greatly destroying a part of me." I roll onto my side away from him. "Sooner or later you'll learn that nothing comes without a cost." I close my yes and see he bloody N in his best but it makes me feel worse.

"Trust me I know..." Trailing off he grabs hold of my waist and pulls my into his hard chest, I can't help but compare his to Than, they have a different style of ruff ness, style, gentalness and comfort, hitch I guess is what he's trying to do. Turning around I borrow into his chest in a way and he holds me tightly covering us with a blanket and soon I'm out...

I wake up to the worst sight of my life...

Than and Alacer are trying to kill each other and all I know is I just woke up! "Bloody hell!" I scream and the stop "that is enough!" They step far away from each other. "What the hell is going on here?"

"I was looking for you and I found you borrowed into him with blood tears stained to your face!" Than screams at me, oh my he's jealouse!

"Than your an incompitent untrusting idiot!' I scream at him rather pissed off at his dum self. "What the hell! First off its not like I can cheat on you since I'm not with you and secondly you don't fuc*ing own me so back off!" He stares at me.... "God would you stop fuc*ing staring at me the way Ryu did? Stop it Than! Are you even any better then him!?!"

"Shut the hell up Nokomis you don't know shiv!"

"BS!!!! I know more then you would ever think!" Alacer's just kind of standing there shell shocked.

"I am not nor will I ever have anything incommon with that sun of a bi**h!" I glare at him suddenly depressed.

"Leave me alone Than..."

"No can do, look Nokomis you know me! I love you and I know you know I do! I love every last one of your gift even the ones I don't know about. I love you for being strong enough to still be standing in front of me after everything you've been brought. I love the darkness that is you and the light that has maid you who you are." I wish he hadn't said that...

"You don't trust me..."

"Oh I trust you just fine my moon just not the man staing at you open mouthed..." Oh bloody hell on earth what is actually going on?

"Story time!" I demand practically growling.

"I had been about to whip all the tear stanes away when Than walked up, he asked what I was doing I told him it was none of his business..." Alacer begins only to be cut off by Than.

"I told him it was more my business tune he's ever know, he started talking trash and then looked down a you it mid me mad so I called him out..."

"Thuse starting the dum fight I woke up to." I finish for him rolling my eyes.

"Sorry" they say simultaneously and I laugh.

"Alacer I'll talk to you later. Than me you room talk now!" I order and we go to my room. "Do not I replete do not get jealous because I am not yours. Don't fight with me or anyone else when it comes to my actions. It's called calm level headed discussion."

"Which were totally having" he sneers and I slab him.

"Shut the hell up and give me Than back because this isn't you!" He frowns confused so I continue "you don't fight with me unless its with your hands and you don't sneer. You love me or you hate me but don't fight with me. I don't do fighting right now, all this shiv is crazy and I need my mentor who apparently can't be there for me because he's stuck in a jealous rage!"

"Sorry my moon..."

"I'm not your anything Than..."

"Don't!"

"Something's obviously going on and you obviously can't be bothered to focus on it and have any sort if romantic relationship with me."

"Why the hell are you doing this!" He screams shoving me onto the bed. "What the hell is this, you are the reason I'm alive the reason I'm good! I fuc*ing love you and it's been tearing me apart!" Then he kisses me and I don't really want to stop him so I kiss him with my everything. Telling him all my thoughts with that one kiss. Once we pull away for air he leaves me...

I fuc*ing love you and it's tearing me apart.... I'm screwed like majorly.... Than's driving me insane! Don't get me wrong there will never be another person like him but I can't be his top priority all the time. I know girls would love this but I want my trainer back, the a** hat who ran me into the grown because he knew it was necessary, I want the Than who didn't have me. I want my Than, the idiot who sliced Ryu open but let me deal my own justice, the Than that let me decide if what someone was doing was wrong when it came to my person, the Than that knows I can take care of myself because he trained me that way. I want MY Than, bad too...

After forever I get out of bed and write him a letter telling him everything I've been thinking, and then I sneak to his room and slip it under his door....