Ending In No Mans Land

Alrighty guys this is the end, once I finish or well get farther in "How She Destroyed Me" I might make a second one about her coming home.  I know this want the best book and many parts of this I've  just wanted to stop and trash the book but I didn't so yeah lets see if the second book will live up to its name......

****************************************************************

Driving we decide that there's only one place we can go, no mans land. Were going to the land of the twisted and  broken guys, those who nobody wants and cant save. No mans  land is the place where you go to run away and that's exactly why were going there. We both know how to fight and kill so were not exactly going to sink in a land of sink or swim. Its a two month drive and I'm glad there's a lot of money stashed in my car because were seriously going to need it. We don't plan on stopping once though. As we drive Caden begins to talk.

"I was going to leave Komi, I couldn't watch you be a chest piece and get married to who they planed on you getting married to like a puppet. I don't know why were running away to no mans or why you picked me but id be lying if i said I wasn't scared shivless about whats to come. I can promise I'll do my best to be there especially after leaving the first time and Than leaving you. I'm going to do my best to stay here because I love you and would love to be able to marry you one day the way I've always wanted to.

When I heard about Ryu I was crushed and I was so incredible pissed off at myself and Than for not being there for you, for not saving you and I'm glad Ryu hadn't gotten you pregnant with what he'd done to you. I am so sorry I haven't always been there for you and honestly I don't understand why you've taken me with you but I'm beyond glad that you did because I would be so lost if you just left and I didn't know if you were okay, I'd be crushed the same way I was when I thought you'd left all alone when everything happened with Lucius and then when you met Xan and Sateru told of you were in deep trouble.

Nokimos I havnt really been  around the whole time and everytime something bad happens someone else has to rescue you, you have no idea how amazing it felt to fight Lucius and end that piece of shiv's life when I got the chance. I put everything into each hit I gave him and it drove me insain that I wasnt with you but Xan was.

I guess the whole time I'm just trying to say I'm sorry for never being there and that I love you."

"Caden you've been an idiot I wont lie" I tell him driving, "and I have no idea what to tell you in responce to what you've just told me but  I have to tell you thatI trust you to have my back adn keep me safe when we reach no mans." The cars is deathly silent and I know thats not what he wanted but I can't just tell him I love him, not right now. There are far to may people I am in love with for so many reasons and  I know not what to do. It is night and nobody should be looking for us till the morning and for that I am greatfull. I shouold be long gone by then. 

I drive threw out the night before stopping for some gas and switching with Caden. Its harder to deal with the silence now that I'm not driving so I slip into the back and force myslef to fall asleep....

As long as we keep our pace we should get the a good amount of days early. We don't plan on stoping for sleep till were almost there then were going to rest up, sell the car and buy a nice amount of food but not so much that it'd wear us down...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**__*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*__**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Cadens P.O.V

I'd be lying if I said that I was extreamly disapointed at her responce but thats Nokimos for you, she holds everything in till she explodes and says what she never wanted to.  I roll her responcce around my head for the next two days as I drive because I can't think when she drives. Nokomis has a voice like an angel when she sleeps, a siren. She puts on the radio when she drive and it makes me fall asleep for a while and when I wake up I keep my eyes shut and just listen to her voice, every emotion she feels comes threw her voice as she sings and I love it. You learn so much about the woman I love when she sings or when shes screaming and fighting. When I can't take the silence anymore I wake her up and she gets back into the front seat. We've been driving for four days now and I need her light to help my darkness. I need her touch...

+_+_+_+_+_+_++__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Nokimos P.O.V

When he calls me to sit near him I can see the strain that me being away is putting on him so I grasp his hand and rup my thumb over his nuckles, when that dosnt do enough I make him pull over and get out. I hug him and hold him till all the tension leaves and he's finished shaking, him and touching...

When we get back in I hold his hand and sleep...