Chapter 6. Dear

The lack of sleep took a toll on me so I decide to rest until my team mates arrive. I can't sleep for various reasons but maybe the best is that I don't need to, I don't feel tired but I consume more energy to keep myself at 100% without proper rest. Laying on the ground with my hands under my head, Kakashi probably thinks I'm sleeping so he doesn't say anything, he just states at me until the boys get there and I open my eyes once again.

"Chi-san! We were looking for you! We didn't know where you disappeared to." says Naruto with a worried voice, hugging me very tightly.

I'm not a fan of physical contact if it doesn't involve something more than just an amical hug, but I decide to pat him on the head, messing his blonde hair.

" You don't have to look for me. Count on me to do what I have to and I'll rely on you the same way. " I argue, trying to calm him down as he lets go of me.

Neji and Sasuke comment on my statement, but I ignore them both for the moment. They all take a sit on the stairs behind me and I return to my previous position.

" Now let's do some introductions, shall we? " asks Kakashi, seeing that we supposedly don't have any idea about who he is and he certainly doesn't know too much about us.

" Go on. "I say before he can order us to start, catching him by surprise.

" Oh me? ... My name is Hatake Kakashi. I have no desire to tell you guys about my likes or dislikes. Dreams for future... Hmm. Well I have a lot of hobbies. " he concules without telling us anything at all.

" But what a great introduction... "I sarcastically say, clapping my hands to fill the silence.

" You from the right it's your turn." he points to the overly excited boy who's just happy to be picked.

" My name is Uzumaki Naruto. What I like is ramen cup. What I like even more is the restaurant Iruka Sensei buys me ramen from sometimes. What I dislike is waiting three minutes for the cup ramen to cook. My dream is to surpass the Hokage and then to have all the people of this village acknowledge my existence. "

Quite a big dream, but he's still lacking something important: you don't become the Hokage to have the villagers acknowledge you, just the opposite. Let's see what he will do with this great dream.

" And hobbies? "asks Kakashi as the information he got till now wasn't enough.

" Pranks, I guess."answers Naruto with all honesty possible.

And that's how, lovely people, you ruin an introduction.

" Next."Kakashi points to the person on the left, making me squirt my eyes.

" My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are tons of things I dislike but I don't really like anything. And...I don't want to use the word ' dream' but... I have an ambition . The resurrection of my clan and to kill a certain man. "he keeps his cool through this short description, eying me to observe my reaction.

Itachi... What an avenger little brother you have. I feel sick just hearing this, but a promise is a promise and I can't comment on the things he said. I just wished Sasuke would see the mistake he's making by blaming his older brother.

" Next one." finally Kakashi points to the boy in the middle just above me, for him I even roll over to face the famous Byakugan user.

" My name is Neji Hyuga. I like... The sky . I don't like people who try to change their destiny. My hobby is training and my dream is to unseal the curse that's put on the Branch House. " he calmly says but it's clear that he's barely burying his anger.